Elizabeth Arden Good Morning Skin Serum uploaded by Maria Mercedes S.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Perfect if your skin needs a little ‘get up and go’ in the morning, Elizabeth Arden Good Morning Skin Serum contains energetic botanicals and vitamin A to help wake your skin up and allows make-up to go on more smoothly and naturally.

This zingy Elizabeth Arden Good Morning Serum provides a new level of softness and brightness for your complexion. Day after day your skin will look fresher and more radiant, allowing the natural beauty of your skin to shine through.

Directions of use:

• Use daily in the morning, alone or before applying moisturiser and make-up.

Brandi N.
I’m a huge fan of Elizabeth Arden products but this is actually not one of my favorites. It does good at making my skin feel hydrated and blurring my fine lines, but it does not work well underneath my makeup unless I let it fully absorb. I’m on the go a lot and I simply don’t have time to let this absorb like it needs to so it won’t affect my makeup.
Tess T.
My dad introduced me to this stuff when I was a sophomore in high school. It’s about one of the only serums I can use. It makes me skin super soft and doesn’t give me hives! Defiantly should try it!
Stephanie M.
Terryville, CT
I love this stuff with every piece of me it's a constant in my daily routine I have more on order when I get low before running out because I never want to go without it's smoothing blurring all on it's own
Rosa d.
This used to be my daily morning skin serum. It worked well for fine lines and dullness. It was lightweight and absorbed quickly although it could by oily under makeup if not fully absorbed. Only stopped using it when I realized ea hadn’t eliminated parabens from their formulas.
Barb V.
Bensalem
This stuff was really nice while I used it. It made my skin feel refreshed. But at the same time I did not notice and over all difference when using this. I would not buy again.
Maria H.
Queens Vlg, NY
I bought this at tj Max figured I’ll give it a try but wasn’t a fan. I broke out pretty bad and I just stopped using it over all. First time using it and I didn’t feel it did my skin any good. However, the product feels amazing on the skin. Highly disappointed.
caroline k.
ST PETERSBURG
Love this product! I have dry skin so this serum is the perfect base before I put on my makeup each morning. It glides on smoothly and creates the perfect surface for my makeup. It doesn't take a lot of product so each bottle lasts a very long time.
Kathleen D.
Great.  Made my skin feel and look refreshed and revived! It was a soothing cream that went on with ease and made an instantaneous difference in the look and feel of my face. The product is not cheap but it does produce results unlike the hundreds of other similar products I've tried!
Kaylie S.
Troy
I love everything from this brand, they're products are very good for sensitive skin and work really well, I feel like this really hydrates and works well with my skin
SC F.
Tampa, FL
Great to start the day, hydrated and light! Smells great and skin feels so soft after applying it. Quickly became part of my morning routine. Organized and nice packaging, great for all ages and skin types