Elizabeth Arden Good Morning Eye Treatment, 0.33-Ounce Tube uploaded by member-eb806945112aa3a25215476ae4eb50aaElizabeth Arden Good Morning Eye Treatment, 0.33-Ounce Tube uploaded by Jessie W.Elizabeth Arden Good Morning Eye Treatment, 0.33-Ounce Tube uploaded by Isabel R.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A gentle creamgel formula that instantly perks up tired-looking eyes. Reduces the appearance of puffiness and targets dark circles. Leaves skin moisturized with a smooth matte finish. Ophthalmologist, dermatologist and clinically tested. Fragrance free. Suitable for contact lens wearers. Good Morning Eye Treatment see more...

• Im in the search of an eye cream, ive always liked the eight hour...2 Answers
Kristine C.
Kristine C.
San Jose, CA
I really didn't notice any difference when using this treatment. I tried it for a few months but I never felt or saw a change. It moisturized my eyes but that's it. I got it on sale at T.J. Max and I wouldn't re-purchase.
Roxy M.
Roxy M.
I love using this just before applying my primer or bb cream. I had slight wrinkles under my eyes and now they are gone...I bought this product at Ross and I loved it!
London C.
London C.
I love this for a day when I am not going to put on a foundation just something simple like a bb cream. I say this because I've never used a cream that made me look so awake and helped reduce my morning puffiness. However; if I didn't put this on and give it a good enough amount of time to dry my foundation and concealer never seemed to stay put it always seemed to amend up patchy or cakes. So for a girl who is very natural either doesn't wear makeup or very light makeup this is great but if you enjoy a full face make sure you give your self plenty of time to have the product sink into your skin. I recommend applying it then doing your hair before makeup!
Jessie W.
Jessie W.
Shanghai , Shanghai
The eyecream feels really good and very moisturizing . However , I have no idea if it actually makes a difference. It's smooth but I don't know if it actually reduced puffiness or decrease my dark circle. Good thing is that it doesn't make my makeup ball up or crease or anything .
Steven N.
Steven N.
I use this along with an under eye serum to help eliminate my dark circles and i think together they do a great job moisturising and treating my eye area. I use it every morning and would recommend it!
Laura G.
Laura G.
Albuquerque, NM
This has become one of my holy Grail eye creams!
I really feel like it helps with the puffiness and under eye
Wrinkles. It has a nice fresh scent that I really enjoy.
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Also got this for a really low price at Marshalls, it is really small but it is helping me in the mornings and it makes my eyes look awake and beautiful.
Deahna S.
Deahna S.
Chandler, AZ
This eye cream really does brighten up the dark circles under my eyes. It also reduces puffiness.
Kellie P.
Kellie P.
Temple, GA
This serum lasts forever and awakens the puffyness under my eyes. It's soothing and cool on the eye. Blends very well and feels amazing on the skin.
Marisela P.
Marisela P.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love it. It helps remove the puffiness and tired look my eyes have in the mornings and it also leave a smooth matte finish.
Pilar C.
Pilar C.
Toronto, Ontario
Im in the search of an eye cream, ive always liked the eight hour cream by elizabeth arden it was very moisturizing.