Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
A gentle creamgel formula that instantly perks up tired-looking eyes. Reduces the appearance of puffiness and targets dark circles. Leaves skin moisturized with a smooth matte finish. Ophthalmologist, dermatologist and clinically tested. Fragrance free. Suitable for contact lens wearers. Good Morning Eye Treatment
Photo (1)
Kristine C.
Kristine C.
San Jose, CA

I really didn't notice any difference when using this treatment. I tried it for a few months but I never felt or saw a change. It moisturized my eyes but that's it. I got it on sale at T.J. Max and I wouldn't re-purchase.
Roxy M.
Roxy M.

I love using this just before applying my primer or bb cream. I had slight wrinkles under my eyes and now they are gone...I bought this product at Ross and I loved it!
Marisela P.
Marisela P.
Corpus Christi, TX

I love it. It helps remove the puffiness and tired look my eyes have in the mornings and it also leave a smooth matte finish.
Kellie P.
Kellie P.
Temple, GA

This serum lasts forever and awakens the puffyness under my eyes. It's soothing and cool on the eye. Blends very well and feels amazing on the skin.
Niki M.
Niki M.
Lansing, NY

I cant get enough of this product and CONSTANTLY rave about it on my youtube channel! I use it right away in the morning! It decreases the puffiness in my eyes and has an amazing cooling effect! You only need a tiny bit so the product lasts forever! Also, you can get it at T.J. Maxx sometimes for $7.99. Its one of those Holy Grail items in my opinion!
Carolina F.
Carolina F.

Love this so much. It's like a gel/cream texture that's really easily absorbed through my skin. Definitely reduces puffiness and feels very plumping to my under eye.
Jackeline A.
Jackeline A.

Good morning! You will be ready to say this after the first use. See puffiness go away before your eyes. I love this product...A bit spensive
ashley m.
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY

I use this eye cream before bed to prevent any puffiness or dark circles. it's not too expensive to me
Pilar C.
Pilar C.
Toronto, Ontario

Im in the search of an eye cream, ive always liked the eight hour cream by elizabeth arden it was very moisturizing.

Join Now