Add a Photo

By ELIZABETH ARDEN
A gentle creamgel formula that instantly perks up tired-looking eyes. Reduces the appearance of puffiness and targets dark circles. Leaves skin moisturized with a smooth matte finish. Ophthalmologist, dermatologist and clinically tested. Fragrance free. Suitable for contact lens wearers. Good Morning Eye Treatment
Photos (2)
Kristine C.
Kristine C.
San Jose, CA
I really didn't notice any difference when using this treatment. I tried it for a few months but I never felt or saw a change. It moisturized my eyes but that's it. I got it on sale at T.J. Max and I wouldn't re-purchase.
Roxy M.
Roxy M.
I love using this just before applying my primer or bb cream. I had slight wrinkles under my eyes and now they are gone...I bought this product at Ross and I loved it!
London C.
London C.
May 9, 2017, 12:20 a.m.
Review for: Good Morning Eye Treatment 33 fl oz
I love this for a day when I am not going to put on a foundation just something simple like a bb cream. I say this because I've never used a cream that made me look so awake and helped reduce my morning puffiness. However; if I didn't put this on and give it a good enough amount of time to dry my foundation and concealer never seemed to stay put it always seemed to amend up patchy or cakes. So for a girl who is very natural either doesn't wear makeup or very light makeup this is great but if you enjoy a full face make sure you give your self plenty of time to have the product sink into your skin. I recommend applying it then doing your hair before makeup!
Jessie W.
Jessie W.
Shanghai , Shanghai
March 18, 2017, 4:04 p.m.
Review for: Good Morning Eye Treatment 33 fl oz
The eyecream feels really good and very moisturizing . However , I have no idea if it actually makes a difference. It's smooth but I don't know if it actually reduced puffiness or decrease my dark circle. Good thing is that it doesn't make my makeup ball up or crease or anything .
Laura G.
Laura G.
Albuquerque, NM
April 2, 2017, 8:50 p.m.
Review for: Good Morning Eye Treatment 33 fl oz
This has become one of my holy Grail eye creams!
I really feel like it helps with the puffiness and under eye
Wrinkles. It has a nice fresh scent that I really enjoy.
Deahna S.
Deahna S.
Chandler, AZ
May 4, 2017, 7:30 p.m.
Review for: Good Morning Eye Treatment 33 fl oz
This eye cream really does brighten up the dark circles under my eyes. It also reduces puffiness.
ashley m.
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
I use this eye cream before bed to prevent any puffiness or dark circles. it's not too expensive to me
Niki M.
Niki M.
Lansing, NY
I cant get enough of this product and CONSTANTLY rave about it on my youtube channel! I use it right away in the morning! It decreases the puffiness in my eyes and has an amazing cooling effect! You only need a tiny bit so the product lasts forever! Also, you can get it at T.J. Maxx sometimes for $7.99. Its one of those Holy Grail items in my opinion!
Carolina F.
Carolina F.
Love this so much. It's like a gel/cream texture that's really easily absorbed through my skin. Definitely reduces puffiness and feels very plumping to my under eye.
Kellie P.
Kellie P.
Temple, GA
This serum lasts forever and awakens the puffyness under my eyes. It's soothing and cool on the eye. Blends very well and feels amazing on the skin.
Pilar C.
Pilar C.
Toronto, Ontario
Im in the search of an eye cream, ive always liked the eight hour cream by elizabeth arden it was very moisturizing.