BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Decreases under-eye dark circles and puffinessOphthalmologist, dermatologist and clinically tested. Fragrance free. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

This is a great eye cream if you have morning eyes that are slightly puffy or baggy and look tired. It's one of the very few creams that does what it says and doesn't make your eyes a greasy mess so that you can't put on eye make-up without it smearing all over. It takes about 2 minutes to dry.

• Im in the search of an eye cream, ive always liked the ei...2 Answers
Ashton P.
Dakota City, NE
I love this!! It is more expensive and if you are on a budget or don’t like to spend a lot I recommend looking at your local TJ Maxx and Marshall’s. It still will be $12-15 but sometimes you can get lucky and find it on clearance for $7!! I found one brand new and still had the wrap on and hasn’t been open for $7. I have found this really helps my under eyes and there is a big difference! It can be sticky at first but once it drys into your skin it feels amazing
Brandi N.
This product is just okay in my opinion. I bought it because I found it at Marshall’s for $7 and thought I’d try it. I don’t have large bags or dark circles under my eyes so I really don’t notice this product helping that much. It does contain alcohol so I would recommend a moisturizer alongside it to avoid drying out your eye area!
Eunji N.
Palisades Park
I have yet to see an eye cream that exceeds my expectations with amazing results. I use this product however in the morning to give my eye area some moisturization as a prepping step before I continue on with my makeup application.
Deanna F.
Riverview
I live for this eye cream!! I use it every morning before I apply my make up, I feel like it perks my eyes up and reduces any puffiness and doesn't effect my makeup application. I would definitely repurchase!
Ryan S.
Penryn, CA
I use this along with an under eye moisturizing treatment because it does containe a type of alcohol to help reduce puffiness so it will dry you out. It does help with my puffiness.
Jessie W.
Shanghai , Shanghai
The eyecream feels really good and very moisturizing . However , I have no idea if it actually makes a difference. It's smooth but I don't know if it actually reduced puffiness or decrease my dark circle. Good thing is that it doesn't make my makeup ball up or crease or anything .
Steven N.
I use this along with an under eye serum to help eliminate my dark circles and i think together they do a great job moisturising and treating my eye area. I use it every morning and would recommend it!
Laura G.
Albuquerque, NM
This has become one of my holy Grail eye creams!
I really feel like it helps with the puffiness and under eye
Wrinkles. It has a nice fresh scent that I really enjoy.
London C.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
I love this for a day when I am not going to put on a foundation just something simple like a bb cream. I say this because I've never used a cream that made me look so awake and helped reduce my morning puffiness. However; if I didn't put this on and give it a good enough amount of time to dry my foundation and concealer never seemed to stay put it always seemed to amend up patchy or cakes. So for a girl who is very natural either doesn't wear makeup or very light makeup this is great but if you enjoy a full face make sure you give your self plenty of time to have the product sink into your skin. I recommend applying it then doing your hair before makeup!
Kristine C.
San Jose, CA
I really didn't notice any difference when using this treatment. I tried it for a few months but I never felt or saw a change. It moisturized my eyes but that's it. I got it on sale at T.J. Max and I wouldn't re-purchase.
Pilar C.
Toronto, Ontario
Im in the search of an eye cream, ive always liked the eight hour cream by elizabeth arden it was very moisturizing.