BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This intensely hydrating nighttime moisturizer with a stress-busting mineral-rich botanical and an exclusive fragrance technology induces a sense of wellbeing and relaxation as it helps even skin tone and ease the appearance of fine lines.

PRODUCT DETAILS

Get the ultimate beauty sleep. Insufficient or un-restful sleep can lead to accelerate signs of aging. FLAWLESS FUTURE Powered by Ceramide™ Night Cream supports skin's nighttime renewal process to help brighten and even skin tone, and ease the appearance of fine lines. Wake up to skin that looks revitalized, luminous and flawless.

INGREDIENTS:
Ceramide Skin Identical Matrix-A blended ratio of Ceramides, appropriate for skin aged 25-40, that helps to replenish depleted ceramides lost due to chronological aging and ramped up by stress.
Telosense™-A protective protein complex shown to help minimize the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Second Skin Protective Matrix-A non-occlusive film that helps to shield skin from pollution.
Botanical Hops Extract-A potent hops extract that originates from France. It helps to brighten the look of skin and reduce the appearance of discolorations and uneven skin tone.

Buy on Amazon
member-dbafb
I love this stuff it goes on so smooth and just absorbs into your skin it's not like some of the other ones that sit on top of your skin and you can feel like a layer of products not like that at all I feel like overtime it has made my skin a little bit more even to have a problem with the redness on my cheeks more toned and overall I think my skin does look a little bit better since using the other moisturizer that I was using I like this one
Jessica A.
I use this cream before going to bed, when I wake up I've noticed a big difference when using this product. I wake up with very hydrated skin, no weird residue like some night creams leave. Helps with my dry patches even though I have oily skin.
Taylor H.
Amelia Court House
I used to work for EA, and that’s where I first tried this cream. I had AMAZIG results. Real results. I woke up and my skin was soft and radiant. The formula is packed with ceramides and antioxidants! Cannot say enough good things about it!
Molly B.
Ironton, OH
Purchased at: Macy's
My mom had this and I used it twice and wow it worked awesome. The packaging was really nice it was really gentle on the skin. I would buy myself it’s that great. I recommend it and will be buying it.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Kaylee B.
Forest, VA
This product definitely fulfills all of its claims. It's on the pricer side but I think that it's worth the price! You can pick it up at a Macy's, belk or any department store with a beauty counter! You won't regret buying this!
My H.
Jacksonville
I like the screen because of the content content of Ceramide, Its function is to supposed to help keep the skin supple,Retain moisture and for me it feels like a plumping effect
Arlene C.
57,000 free eBooks. Choose among free epub books, free kindle books, download them or read them online. You will find the world's great literature here, with focus on older works for which copyright has expired. Thousands of volunteers digitized and diligently proofread the eBooks, for enjoyment and education.No fee or registration is required. If you find Project Gutenberg useful, please
Darion S.
ALBERTVILLE, AL
Very nice cream. Its not heavy at all. It goes on very easy almost glides on. I never had any allergic reactions to it. I have very sensitive skin. THIS PRODUCT IS A MUST!
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
Obsessed with this night cream! A little bit goes a very long way and it feels so refreshing. It’s gentle and helps illuminate my face. Love the packaging too.