Elizabeth Arden FLAWLESS FUTURE Powered by Ceramide™ Moisture Cream Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Farha O.Elizabeth Arden FLAWLESS FUTURE Powered by Ceramide™ Moisture Cream Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Courtney T.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This lightweight, daily moisturizing cream intensely hydrates and brightens skin.

PRODUCT DETAILS

Flawless Future steps in when your hectic lifestyle shows on your skin. This advanced skincare system with a fine-tuned blend of barrier supporting Ceramides, protective protein complex and powerful skin brighteners helps intercept early aging signs, so your skin looks stress-free, even when you aren’t.

Enriched with revitalizing Ceramide Skin Identical Matrix, Protective Protein Complex, Skin Brighteners, and Pore Refiners, this luxurious cream absorbs quickly to help smooth the look of pores and reduce the appearance of skin discolorations. With continued use, it helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Skin is left looking smooth, supple, luminous and more even toned.

Immediate Benefits:

• Skin feels hydrated and moisturized.
  • Skin texture and radiance are improved for a smooth and radiant looking complexion.
  • Short-term effects of stress on skin are relieved.

INGREDIENTS:
Ceramide Skin Identical Matrix-A blended ratio of Ceramides, appropriate for skin aged 25-40, that helps to replenish depleted ceramides lost due to chronological aging and ramped up by stress.
Telosense™-A protective protein complex shown to help minimize the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Licorice Extract amd Adenosine-Work in synergy to help support skin’s collagen matrix, improving skin tone, dullness and radiance over time.
Skin Brighteners and Pore Refiners-Silicone fillers and optical diffusers that help immediately blur imperfections and improve skin’s texture.
Rice Kefiran-A polysaccharide obtained from the fermentation of rice that is shown to improve hydration and help smooth fine lines.
Glycerin and Shea Butter-A humectant and emollient blend that helps improve skin hydration.
Mica, Soft Focus Silicones & Pearlescent Pigments-A blend of optical diffusers that help to scatter light to diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles while imparting skin with a subtle radiance.
Algae Extract Complex-A marine botanical complex that is rich in polysaccharides, mainly fucans and galactans, to help improve the appearance of dark circles and puffiness around the eyes.
SPF 30-Provides skin with UVA/UVB broad spectrum sun protection.

Adla A.
Cypress, CA
 I have used this product once I think it's really good quality nice packaging very attractive it lasts very long I bought it online and I would definitely buy this again  I did meet my expectations and I would love to try this product again and show my friends and family this incredible product .
Kimberly M.
Hyattsville, MD
I use this product daily to keep my skin moisturized. The moisturizer is nice and lightweight on my skin. I initially received it from winning a contest, but when I ran out I had to get more. It is definitely a must have.
Maryam K.
Herndon, VA
a little goes a long way with this moisturizer and it doesn't feel oily when it dries. It's perfect for a daily sunblock to help protect your skin, but I have very sensitive skin and I have found that it is not the best moisturizer for me because when I use this instead of my aloe moisturizer i am finding more blemishes on my face.
Alexandria P.
Dunellen, NJ
Super thick moisturizing cream which is great for the winter when my skin is extra dry my only con was when you first apply the lotion your skin feels tight
Danielle I.
Great cream! I love that it has spf 30 in it because many moisturizers only go up to 10-15. It makes my skin feel so soft and my skin looks brighter.
Lauren P.
New york, NY
Another Elizabeth Arden favorite. This product makes my skin feel soft and smooth with each use. I couldn't be happier with this moisturizer cream!
Julie K.
Rochester, NY
I found this moisturizer to be a bit too heavy for my skin. I get oily in my t zone and this product was too much for that part of my face
Nikki H.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Love the whole flawless future line! They are definitely worth the money! Love this moisture cream and the fact that it has an SPF of 30!
Lxandra S.
arvada, CO
Love this moisturizer, it includes sunscreen so that is always a giod thing. It is a little pricy but it is definyely worth the money.
Ellie R.
Medway, Kent
Amazing product, really helps to go against iv rays and prevents aging, doesn't have a horrible and unstable scent, reach for this a lot! Need to repurchase

Amazon