BeautyFaceFacial SkincareElizabeth Arden
Flawless Future Powered By Ceramide Eye Gel

Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Powered By Ceramide™ Eye Gel

by Elizabeth Arden

This luxurious, eye-contouring gel instantly brightens as it fights the appearance of stress and fatigue around the eyes for a radiant and wide-awake look.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Powered By Ceramide™ Eye Gel!
Karlie L.
Cincinnati, OH
This stuff was amazing! I would only use a little dab each day, and it made my skin feel perfectly smooth and look visibly brighter! The small tube lasts a long time as well.
Eliangy R.
It's a fantastic product for your eyes, it's easy to apply however, for the pricing I wouldn't purchase it in full price, the packaging is simply too small.
Madison R.
Georgetown, ON
1,213 reviews
Don't like the smell. Full size is kinda small. I didn't see any improvements. I do like the packaging. Won't buy again. Not to happy.
Cleia M.
I got this as a sampler in my March Topbox subscription. It applies smoothly and absorbs really fast. The tube has an applicator so it's easy to apply without trying to squeeze it off. On my skin it felt really lightweight and moisturized really well. For the price I wouldn't buy this full sized, but it is a good product.
Maria Jose F.
cuenca

I really like all the products that this brand offers for skin care because it has different benefits that each time I use them it leaves my skin much better and helps me improve it because over time the skin is damaged and with the products help keep it better, I love everything it offers I love her makeup and how long it is and apart from hair care they are the best products

Ichrak L.
tatatouine
4,283 reviews
Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice Nice
Tristin E.
Tucson, AZ
Okay eye cream. Didn’t notice a difference in my fine lines or puffiness. It’s lightweight and hardly has any scent.
Mais Z.
Tvååker
Not really helpful but it's okay! Make your underline look better and softer and help you to get ready before you put your makeup on
Ashley L.
Elkins, WV
This is a must-have if you don't get enough sleep for various reasons, your under eyes will look refreshed like you've slept for a full night - or a week straight. It does take a few days to see results, but you most definitely will.
alejandra B.
esta crema es un iluminador para la ojera y con la constancia va desvaneciendo las ojeras

Looking for your answer?