BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide™ Caplet Serum

Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future steps in when your hectic lifestyle begins to show on your skin. NEW Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide™ Caplet Serum rejuvenates the look of tired skin for a smooth, radiant and energized complexion instantly and over time. Each mini-caplet contains a Second Skin Protective Matrix that when dispensed, bursts to combine with the powerful ingredients within the serum. The lightweight, silky formula is infused with Ceramide Skin Identical Matrix, Telosense™, Skin Brighteners and Pore Refiners that work together to help improve the skin’s protective barrier and minimize the appearance of accelerated aging so that your skin looks stress-free, even when you aren’t. In addition, skin tone, radiance and the appearance of pores are all visibly improved.

KEY INGREDIENTS:

Ceramide Skin Identical Matrix-A blended ratio of Ceramides, appropriate for skin aged 25-40, that helps to replenish depleted ceramides lost due to chronological aging and ramped up by stress.
Telosense™-A protective protein complex shown to help minimize the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Licorice Extract and Adenosine-Work in synergy to help support skin’s collagen matrix, improving skin tone, dullness and radiance over time.
Caplet-When dispensed it releases a Second Skin Protective Matrix, which is a non-occlusive shield that helps protect skin from the environment, and combines with the serum to activate the formula.
Skin Brighteners & Pore Refiners-Silicone fillers and optical diffusers that help immediately blur imperfections and improve skin’s texture.
Serum-A blend of Ceramide Skin Identical Matrix, Telosense™, Skin Brighteners and Pore Refiners paired with Licorice Extract, for brightening and radiance properties, and Adenosine, to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

To use: Apply a single pump to each area (forehead, cheeks, chin) to clean skin, morning and night, before moisturizer.

Buy on Amazon
Shaina R.
Knoxville
This is one of the best serums I’ve ever tried. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and looking gorgeous with a subtle glow. I have combo skin and I’ve been looking for a serum that doesn’t make my face oily and I have found this amazing product which is a little pricy but extremely worth every penny.
DeeDee T.
Lincoln park, MI
I like this product.  Well I like the Elizabeth Arden line so I may be partial lol.  I love how smooth and soft it makes my skin look and feel. Skin tone appears more even and lines seem to diminish.  I always recommend Elizabeth Arden products. Its a yes from me
Misty S.
London
This was something I got as a free gift and I absolutely love it. It feels so silky on my face and makes my makeup look flawless. I have dry flaky skin sometimes in the winter and this stuff takes that away. ❤️
Taylor D.
I received this product courtesy of Influenster for testing purposes & I love the weightless feel to this serum! It is not sticky & doesn’t clog my pores! I even use this product on my clients during facials!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Love love this. Best skin care hands down. Can't go with out this. It's a must have. You will not be disappointed. Well worth the money. My skin loves this. It's pricy but worth it.
Alexandra F.
I like it, it is quite interesting each of its products, you could say that it has a pretty good formula that a better appearance of the face much faster than any other product before tested, I recommend use it and tell your own experiences Should a 70 percent margin is what I can recommend
Becca K.
Spring Valley, MN
So I got a sample of this and I loved how it looked on my skin, it has these shimmers in it that give you a beautiful glow. I loved how it looked so I went out and bought it. But I don't feel like it does anything for my skin, it just makes it look nice when I wear it. It's good product but I don't think it's worth the money
Desirae C.
Albany, NY
I am in my 30's and have never used any serum before. I purchased Elizabeth Arden flawless future serum only a few weeks ago and started using every other day.

I saw immediate effect - as soon as I started using it my face looked radiant the following day. It may also have whitening effect though that was not what I look for.

I am glad I purchased this product and will continue using it.
Chanda N.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this stuff!  I smooth it on before my moisturizer and it gives my skin a soft and even look.  The little pearls get crushed when you pump it and it creates an almost iridescent look (but not glittery, which I like.)  Only wish is was a bit less expensive, but still a great product.
Sofia D.
stockton
this product i like so much the brand as well, I like how it felt on my skin very gentle,nice smell not too strong I bought it at Amazon at a low price as well, for !email it was very effective so I do recommend this product try it for yourself and see the results
Jayde Q.
Bondurant , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Would this be a good starter serum?
Rubi M.
Mount Vernon, WA
Where can I purchase this product for a decent price ?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
What do you guys think about the growing high prices of skin care?
Laura C.
Columbus, OH
Should you wear a moisturizer with this product?
Jay A.
Did anyone else noticed that the Ceramide capsules leave shimmer behind? I had a closeup and noticed it and then also saw it on my finger tips. Does this prevent you from using it in the mornings or at all?