Elizabeth Arden FLAWLESS FUTURE Powered by Ceramide™ Caplet Serum

by Elizabeth Arden

Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide™ Caplet Serum

Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future steps in when your hectic lifestyle begins to show on your skin. NEW Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide™ Caplet Serum rejuvenates the look of tired skin for a smooth, radiant and energized complexion instantly and over time. Each mini-caplet contains a Second Skin Protective Matrix that when dispensed, bursts to combine with the powerful ingredients within the serum. The lightweight, silky formula is infused with Ceramide Skin Identical Matrix, Telosense™, Skin Brighteners and Pore Refiners that work together to help improve the skin’s protective barrier and minimize the appearance of accelerated aging so that your skin looks stress-free, even when you aren’t. In addition, skin tone, radiance and the appearance of pores are all visibly improved.

KEY INGREDIENTS:

Ceramide Skin Identical Matrix-A blended ratio of Ceramides, appropriate for skin aged 25-40, that helps to replenish depleted ceramides lost due to chronological aging and ramped up by stress.
Telosense™-A protective protein complex shown to help minimize the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Licorice Extract and Adenosine-Work in synergy to help support skin’s collagen matrix, improving skin tone, dullness and radiance over time.
Caplet-When dispensed it releases a Second Skin Protective Matrix, which is a non-occlusive shield that helps protect skin from the environment, and combines with the serum to activate the formula.
Skin Brighteners & Pore Refiners-Silicone fillers and optical diffusers that help immediately blur imperfections and improve skin’s texture.
Serum-A blend of Ceramide Skin Identical Matrix, Telosense™, Skin Brighteners and Pore Refiners paired with Licorice Extract, for brightening and radiance properties, and Adenosine, to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

To use: Apply a single pump to each area (forehead, cheeks, chin) to clean skin, morning and night, before moisturizer.

Does this really work?
What are the benefits of this product that make it better then other brands?
How much does this cost?
Start your review of Elizabeth Arden FLAWLESS FUTURE Powered by Ceramide™ Caplet Serum!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoMuncie, IN
Love love this. Best skin care hands down. Can't go with out this. It's a must have. You will not be disappointed. Well worth the money. My skin loves this. It's pricy but worth it.
8 months agoShadyside, OH
I love this serum. It gives the perfect amount of glow for that lit from within look. I use before my moistuizer and pop some on the high points of my face right before putting on my makeup.
8 months agoVineyard Hvn, MA
2 words- PORE REDUCTION. My pores have shrunken to half the size they were previously and with only 2 weeks of use. Skin is more even textured and the surface is visibly smoother.
2 years agoMiami, FL
I like it, it is quite interesting each of its products, you could say that it has a pretty good formula that a better appearance of the face much faster than any other product before tested, I recommend use it and tell your own experiences Should a 70 percent margin is what I can recommend
2 years agoSpring Valley, MN
So I got a sample of this and I loved how it looked on my skin, it has these shimmers in it that give you a beautiful glow. I loved how it looked so I went out and bought it. But I don't feel like it does anything for my skin, it just makes it look nice when I wear it. It's good product but I don't think it's worth the money
3 years agoAlbany, NY
I am in my 30's and have never used any serum before. I purchased Elizabeth Arden flawless future serum only a few weeks ago and started using every other day. I saw immediate effect - as soon as I started using it my face looked radiant the following day. It may also have whitening effect though that was not what I look for. I am glad I purchased this product and will continue using it.
2 years agoFort Worth, TX
I love this stuff!  I smooth it on before my moisturizer and it gives my skin a soft and even look.  The little pearls get crushed when you pump it and it creates an almost iridescent look (but not glittery, which I like.)  Only wish is was a bit less expensive, but still a great product.
3 years ago
I love this skin care product it' helps your skin to become softer it's a little bit pricey but it's such good quality it has nice packaging it's so gentle to apply there's nothing to be improved I love how it smells and it works perfectly I recommend it to other people
2 years agostockton
this product i like so much the brand as well, I like how it felt on my skin very gentle,nice smell not too strong I bought it at Amazon at a low price as well, for !email it was very effective so I do recommend this product try it for yourself and see the results
3 years agoSpringfield, OH
Elizabeth Arden started using ceramides capsules long before anyone else started having them in their line. Ceramides are great for your skin and helps to keep your skin looking youthful and flawless. I highly recommend these capsules. you will not be disappointed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...