BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

For Normal to Dry Skin. Adjustable coverage. Stain finish. This versatile cream foundation glides on with ease and covers almost any flaw. Dermatologist, clinically and allergy tested. see more...

Zenya W.
phoenix, AZ
When I first wanted a higher end foundation I went to a macy's and the first counter to help me was Elizabeth Arden. I told them I needed a good foundation and this is what they suggested. They put it on me and not being experienced I thought it looked great. Fast forward a few years and I now realize foundation should not be that heavy. It gives a thick cakey finish. The only reason I gave it two stars is because it does cover up flaws. That is not reason enough to buy it though. Foundation should offer a flawless finish and look natural.
Rosaly N.
I like the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Sponge On Foundation. It works good but I wouldn't say its the best.
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
I like the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Sponge On Foundation. It covers all spots and non greassy.
ana v.
San Juan Capo, CA
This product is an alright product for coverage if u have acne and scars .It works good but I wouldn't say its the best.
Baylee B.
Marshfield, MO
This is amazing and I use a darker color for bronzer because I love it so much.
Eleanor G.
I like this foundation for full coverage, it has a very dewy finish so I always set with powder. I personally find it lasts on me all day but I do have dry skin, the only places it tends to come off is around my nose area but the rest stays perfect
simi k.
I have used this product in the past and honestly speaking, I am not a complete fan. I do like the foundation however the sponge is not the best applicator.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1953 reviews
I haven't use this product but from what I've read about it Arden Flawless Sponge On Foundation is a good product