suggested searches
Elizabeth Arden - Flawless Finish Sponge On Cream Makeup (Golden Case) - 54 Vanilla Shell - 23g/0.8oz
Elizabeth Arden

3 star

33%

2 star

1 star

I absolutely love this [product:elizabeth-arden-flawless-finish-sponge-on-cream-makeup-golden-case-54-vanilla-shell-23g/08oz]. I have been using it for several years now. I only use it in the cooler Fall/Winter Seasons because it is too heavy for the heat and humidity here in the South. This cream foundation goes on super smoothly and stays on. It does a fantastic job covering up scars, pimples and imperfections. It is very buildable and works well with cream blushes. I like to use cream on cream because it blends well and gives a nice glow. I have very dry skin and cream bases mixed with powder blushes look flaky on me. Elizabeth Arden Cream makeups have Ceramide in them which is very beneficial anti-aging agents and they also contain SPF 30 as well. #ElizabethArden #makeup #influenster.
this product was fine , i found it did oxidise a slight bit but nothing drastic , it done the job but was nothing great either , i would definitely fix the oxidisation in it but apart from that it was ok , i expected a bit more but its fine.
I am currently using this cream foundation. It is for normal/dry skin types. My skin is a combination of those two. I apply it with patting motions using the sponge it comes in the compact with. The product states that it has micronized diamond powder diffusers "to minimize the look of pores, discolouration and fine lines". I think after using it for two weeks, I definitely agree with that statement. It has a slight floral scent however it does not linger on the skin once applied. It does last me all day (8-9 hours) when i use with a setting powder. The finish is satin-like yet not greasy looking. I think the coverage is great for me, as it's medium but you can build it up for fuller coverage. The price is expensive, not going to lie but i find it worth it. It has 23grams which a lot more than some other cream compact foundations out there that have way less product. Because of its size i can easily put in my handbag when i go out and to use for any touch ups just in case.