Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Sponge-On Cream Makeup uploaded by Sky G.Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Sponge-On Cream Makeup uploaded by Debbielee B.Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Sponge-On Cream Makeup uploaded by Bre A.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

Flawless Finish Sponge-On Cream Makeup has a creamy texture that goes on effortlessly for a flawless, radiant finish. Infused with micronized diamond powder, this light-reflecting cream foundation manipulates and scatters light to diffuse the look of imperfections. Immediately, the look of fine lines, pores, blemishes, scars and dark spots are diminished. Skin appears smoother and more even in tone, as luminosity and radiance are boosted. This moisturizing cream formula offers medium to full coverage that feels comfortable and lasts all day.

Buy on Amazon*
Victoria L.
Townsend
Review for: Porcelain Beige more...
I love this type of foundation. I just apply it where it is needed and blend. This is great for all skin types and tones. Long lasting about 5 hours after that just spritz with Rose water and the foundation looks new again.
Khanittha W.
Algona
Review for: Honey Beige more...
Medium to full coverage foundation that doesn't heavy or look cakey on your skin. Just put about 8 dots all over my face then bend them in nice and evenly. If you need more coverage just wait couple minutes for it to set then put couple more dots where needed. You don't need a concealer when using this foundation. I even use it around my under eyes before I put tiny bit of concealer to get rid of the dark under eyes .
Ash F.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Sponge-On Cream Makeup, Warm Sunbeige, 0.8 oz. more...
This is a very Matte foundation, perfect for oily areas. I like to apply an oil under my foundation and it really helps it not cling to fine lines or wrinkles. Do not use the sponge it comes with, use a damp beauty blender for the best finish.
Zenya W.
phoenix, AZ
Review for: Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Sponge On Foundation, Cocoa, .8 oz more...
When I first wanted a higher end foundation I went to a macy's and the first counter to help me was Elizabeth Arden. I told them I needed a good foundation and this is what they suggested. They put it on me and not being experienced I thought it looked great. Fast forward a few years and I now realize foundation should not be that heavy. It gives a thick cakey finish. The only reason I gave it two stars is because it does cover up flaws. That is not reason enough to buy it though. Foundation should offer a flawless finish and look natural.
Sowmya J.
I'm not really a foundation person, but I've tried this before and I liked how it looked. I can't say too much though, because I've only tried a small amount once.
Megan V.
Ashland, KY
I have been using this foundation for years and love it! I have rosacea and it covers all of my redness and stays on all day. Looks like porcelain on your skin. I highly recommend trying this foundation!
sequariah l.
Atlanta, GA
This product looks amazing! I've had this product before and its better than It looks. People! You do not know what you are missing out on! Get this, its amazing!
maisa s.
Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Mousse Makeup 03 SummerElizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Mousse Makeup 03 SummerElizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Mousse Makeup 03 Summer
Camila L.
Amazing ! Perfect to bring with you in your purse for whenever you need a “touch up” . Perfect size and packaging . Great quality !
ana v.
San Juan Capo, CA
This product is an alright product for coverage if u have acne and scars .It works good but I wouldn't say its the best.