Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Sponge-on Cream Makeup uploaded by Sky G.Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Sponge-on Cream Makeup uploaded by Debbielee B.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

When your foundation is right, everything else looks better. That’s why Elizabeth Arden has improved our best-selling and beloved flawless finish sponge-on cream makeup. Our new formula leverages our skincare technology and color expertise to deliver more of everything you’re looking for: radiance-boosting benefits, improved complexion-perfecting ingredients, moisturizing, and a natural luminous finish that lasts all day. In addition to an improved formula, the new gold and silver compact features the iconic red door reflecting the brand’s new York roots. This modern double-deck compact is also great for travel and on-the-go touchups. Simply open the top cover to reveal the cream foundation and a mirror, and flip up the bottom level for a contoured application sponge. Immediately, the look of fine lines, pores, blemishes, scars and dark spots are diminished. Skin appears smoother and more even in tone, as luminosity and radiance are boosted. The result? Skin appears naturally youthful for a look that’s simply flawless. see more...

Khanittha W.
Algona
Review for: Honey Beige more...
Medium to full coverage foundation that doesn't heavy or look cakey on your skin. Just put about 8 dots all over my face then bend them in nice and evenly. If you need more coverage just wait couple minutes for it to set then put couple more dots where needed. You don't need a concealer when using this foundation. I even use it around my under eyes before I put tiny bit of concealer to get rid of the dark under eyes .
Sowmya J.
I'm not really a foundation person, but I've tried this before and I liked how it looked. I can't say too much though, because I've only tried a small amount once.
Megan V.
Ashland, KY
I have been using this foundation for years and love it! I have rosacea and it covers all of my redness and stays on all day. Looks like porcelain on your skin. I highly recommend trying this foundation!
sequariah l.
Atlanta, GA
This product looks amazing! I've had this product before and its better than It looks. People! You do not know what you are missing out on! Get this, its amazing!
maisa s.
Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Mousse Makeup 03 SummerElizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Mousse Makeup 03 SummerElizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Mousse Makeup 03 Summer
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
Review for: Porcelain Beige more...
I thought that Elizabeth Arden products were High End because this foundation was about £20-£30. When I tried it, I was really shocked and disappointed. Not only was it really orangey and dark on my skin (Which I know is not their fault), it also made my pores look so visable and huge. So the fact that the colour was so off didnt matter as much, it was that it definately didnt give me a 'Flawless' looking finish. For the price, it was so bad.
Debbielee B.
Review for: In Toasty Beige 06 more...
This product I have been using for years I love this product comes with a sponge it's full coverage that's why I love it lasts me for like a year I always buy this foundation I have been using it for years would definitely recommend
Ieva S.
London
I would love to love this, however it is very drying on the skin. Settles into lines and wrinkles. I really really wanted to like it, but I just cannot.
Summer-Joy C.
Absolutely LOVE this product, gives a really nice glow to your face isn't oily and lasts all day