Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Perfectly Satin 24hr Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Makeup

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Flawless finish perfectly satin 24hr makeup broad spectrum sunscreen spf 15 is a lightweight, velvety formula with medium to full coverage that blends effortlessly into skin, perfecting tone for naturally flawless coverage that stays put for 24 hours, without transferring or rubbing off. Infused with time-release, shine-control technology and environmentally adaptable micro-algae extract, the intuitive foundation recognizes skin’s oil levels to control excess sebum without clogging pores. 90 percent of women reported that their skin did not feel greasy after 24 hours.* the additional benefits of vitamin e ensure that skin is protected, and looks healthier, smoother and softer. Spf 15 shields the skin from harmful uva and uvb rays. see more...

• how is the coverage? Is it long lasting?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer R.
Gaithersburg, MD
Here we go again. My mature skin didn't like this foundation. I was really hoping for a satin finish, but this product is misnamed! This foundation has a MATTE FINISH according to the EA rep I chatted with yesterday.
Also, this is MEDIUM COVERAGE. Once it dried it was very flat matte and looked chalky and patchy on me. I should have known from the reviews that it wouldn't be satin, but the name! Argh!
I found this foundation to be quite runny and easy to apply with a damp beauty sponge, but it dries fast so work quickly or in sections!
I'm going to be trying another EA foundation the rep suggested to me. Fingers x'd that it will be my dream match.
jessica b.
This is absolutly wonder for me and my oily skin. I dont use primer with this and I dont set it with powder and this is also a long wearing foundation for sure!

This is my go-to I can always count on foundation.
Brittany D.
Sandy Springs, GA
I used to use the "Perfectly Nude" Version of this foundation and I am CONVERTED! Great coverage, long lasting and so pretty on my skin!
jordan b.
My mom got this for me one time and i’ve been using it ever since then, it’s not too thick, and it never made my face feel cakey!
Maria Mercedes M.
Ciudad de Panamá, Panamá
Esta base no me hace justicia para nada! Y eso que soy fiel a sus productos. Al principio todo es una maravilla, pero a la hora la cara me queda suuuuuper grasosa, se me ven hasta defectos que no tenia en la cara. Ademas,es algo costosa para no cubrir las necesidades.
Lauren C.
ipswich
I love this foundation! It is gentle on your skin and is buildable. It’s really lightweight
It has more of a dewy finish which I love.
It’s easy to apply and blends out well.
The only issue is there isn’t a huge variety of shades.
Kiji K.
This is by far the best foundation I have ever used. I have olive skin which for me means a neutral skin tone. That should mean I could get away with using foundations with pink or yellow undertones. Unfortunately not for me. The pink undertones make me look gray and worn, the yellow undertones make me look ill and jaundiced.
I came across this by chance as the Elizabeth Arden counter was doing makeovers for free, back in 2015.(I know it sounds crazy but I have never really rated Elizabeth Arden for makeup - I do now!). I tried it out and I was absolutely amazed. It really looked like I had nothing on my face, just a dewy even tone which looked like I had no make up on. Exactly the way I like it. It's the only top end foundation I have ever bought and am so pleased. It lasts all day, I just powder in my Tzone as I have combination skin and it lasts all day.

It really feels like I have nothing but moisturiser on my face. It doesn't make me break out in spots which a lot of the other foundations I have tried have done. If like me you have struggled to find a good match for your skin, pop along to an EliZabeth Arden counter and get your foundation matched. Try out a sample, they usually give a small pot for you take home and try out for about a week. I'm sure you'll be glad you tried it. My shade is cashew.
Nichelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
how is the coverage? Is it long lasting?