Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Perfection Makeup 21 Ivory uploaded by Ana S.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Buy Elizabeth Arden foundations - Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Bare Perfection Makeup SPF 8 21 Ivory. How-to-Use: Smooth onto skin before sun exposure. A gentle SPF 8 provides sun protection. see more...

Ana S.
Katy, TX
I received a sample of the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Perfection Foundation ,and I was pleasantly please on the great coverage it has, I found the finish to be a bit dewy for my taste but after a while it became a bit more matte other than that it's a great formula and long lasting I find that a bit goes a long way, great price and amazing quality! #contest
Elizabeth M.
Review for: 39 Shell
Absolutely love this product. leaves my face looking beautiful all day. blends out well, doesn't crease up during the day and my face doesn't feel weighted down.
Tigana B.
Review for: Radiant Moisture 41 Mocha Ii
What a nice product. Great quality, lasts forever, versatile. What more could you want? I would buy this product for someone. And I only give the best.
Bryanna H.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Radiant Moisture 41 Mocha Ii
My bestfriend swears by it and she loves it. i am planning on buying one since I'm always on the hunt for new products.