BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

The light, airy cloud of color provides just enough coverage for a beautiful complexion while giving the skin a naturally light feeling.

• Natural finish.
  • Great for weekends and makeup minimalists.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Isobutane, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Isostearate, Talc, Isopropyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Propane, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Diethylhexyl Adipate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lanolin, Cocoyl Sarcosine, Lanolin Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Triethanolamine, Lithium Stearate, Cellulose Gum,Parfum/Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Butylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Buy on Amazon
Pacholí C.
Ciudad del Este
Se quedó sin gas/aire y ya no funciona. No puedo sacar el producto aunque el frasco está por la mitad! Realmente estoy decepcionada pues aquí es bastante caro. No recomiendo por ese motivo.
La cobertura es baja
Liz T.
Beverly, MA
I took a chance on trying this and it wasn't my best beauty decision. The coverage was poor and made my skin break out.
Heather B.
Very light coverage so it's good if you just want a color corrector rather than something to cover up acne
Sónia S.
Albufeira
Review for: Terra more...
Love this product doesn't feel chunky on the skin not patchy at all super smooth leaves your skin soft looking like a goddess
Sara M.
Vernon Hills, IL
Review for: Other more...
I have this one in shade Shell,number 39. This one is really light, perfect for the summer- I’m not sure about autumn or winter, I think it would be too light. Shade is nice, it looks nice on my face. You don’t feel like you have anything on face what is really nice in the summer, like I said. One of my fav.
Tina L.
newton, ia
I bought this but it still doesn't give me the coverage i want. I'm very active prone. I love the concept of it. I also love the mousse. It does blend nicely.
Andrea M.
I love this mousse. It's light, smooth, and leaves a beautiful finish. I also think it smells pretty good!
Aveysha A.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Review for: Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Mousse Makeup more...
I’ve watched so many reviews on this because I sell Arden but I kind of didn’t like it but after actually trying I loved it it’s actually one of those items that’s really
Jacymara B.
Coité do Nóia
é ótimo para finalização da maquiagem além de ter um preço ótimo, deixa a pele linda e ajuda na duração da maquiagem
Jenna W.
This is my go-to foundation. It gives great coverage but goes on thin. It doesn't melt off your face on hot days, and it smells good. It stays on all day, and washes off easily before bed. I also like that 1 can lasts me at least 2-3 months because it doesn't take much product for full coverage. I've been using it since college, and my mom uses it too, she's in her 50's. It's versatile for almost all skin types including wrinkles, large pores, and acne. I would definitely recommend this foundation.
Leah Y.
Is this product as good as people say it is?
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Sounds interesting.. Has anyone tried this??
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Is this any good?
Ca'mora J.
Youngstown
1.How do you apply it 2.How does it apply
Melissa O.
Can anyone tell me the names of the three lightest shades? It's so hard to tell online.