BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Liquid Foundation Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• I have combo skin would this be good and is it full cover...1 Answers
Gretchen D.
Kissimmee , FL
Esta base se ha convertido en mi nueva favorita. Me encanta la terminacion velvet que tiene. Es de larga duracion y de cobertura completa. Hace que tu piel se vea radiante. La recomiendo para pieles maduras
Javoni V.
Schoolcraft, MI
Review for: Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Liquid Foundation more...
Every time I apply this foundation, my skin looks absolutely beautiful. The coverage is Medium-full, and so buildable! I get so many compliments on this matte finish foundation. I recommend to anyone with normal- dry skin. Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Liquid Foundation
Ariana W.
Chicago Hts, IL
One of the best foundations I've come across. I have combination skin with huge pores in the "T zone", so I typically have a hard time finding a foundation that will stay and not look caked on. I came across this foundation one day at work and was talking to a co-worker about it. sh convinced me to try it. to say I was impressed is an understatement. with the right concealer, this foundation is amazing and easy to apply.
Caitlin B.
Adger, AL
Review for: Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Liquid Foundation more...
This is a wonderful foundation. I have oily skin, and it seems to be a nice fit. I love the packaging. It is pretty long lasting and can really fit any skin type. The colors are on the lighter side so really make sure you get the correct shade. I purchased mine at the Elizabeth Arden satellite store in Belk for $39.
Lauren D.
Canton, MI
I liked this foundation because it does have full coverage but depending on what type of skin you have it may turn different after a few hours. It turned oily on my skin but it was still a good buy I would have to say. I would recommend to others looking for a foundation.
Maria C.
Tyrone, PA
I have extremely dry skin I often have a hard time finding products that don't break me out. This product is wonderful. I had a sample done on me and I fell in love with it. I recommend this product to everybody!
Holli K.
San Marcos, CA
I loved this at first, but over time I noticed that it started to oxidize on my skin and basically turn my skin orange. It is very light, and it feels like it can move around even if I do set it.
frances c.
East Quogue, NY
This foundation lasts all day on my skin. Blends nicely with the morphe M439 brush. It is pricey but goes a long way. You don't need to use much product to get good coverage.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Liquid Foundation more...
Not my favorite very light coverage I have dry skin and it seemed to do ok did not make me look flakey but just felt like it didn't give any coverage and if it did it did not stay on long a little pricey for what you're getting!!!
Stormy S.
Laird Hill, TX
I am very very happy with my flawless finish. It goes on and dries with a powder finish and has excellent coverage. It is defiantly worth the money!!
Crystal Z.
San Antonio, Tx
I have combo skin would this be good and is it full coverage. I'd like to try