BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A versatile, long-wearing, wet-dry powder foundation that's fast, flexible and portable. Exceptionally silky powder provides a soft, even, matte finish. With SPF 8 to shield from sun damage.

PRODUCT DETAILS

Ultra fine, jet-milled powder foundation in one.

• Adjustable coverage.
  • Matte finish.
  • Oil-free.
  • SPF 8.

Beauty tip: Apply wet for a soft matte makeup. Apply dry for a finish powder.

KEY INGREDIENTS:

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 7.0 % W/W, Octinoxate 3.6 % W/W Other Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Stearic Acid, Methicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraoctanoate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Beauty Tip: Apply wet for a soft matte makeup. Apply dry for a finish powder

Wendy N.
The coverage is great however it appears thick & feels incredibly thick when applied to your face. If you are in search of a foundation that covers scars etc this product has the coverage you are looking for.
Gracie B.
I don't like this product at all. While the coverage is great and the blending is on point, I found the color to be a bit too pinky and when I tried mixing in other concealers to fix the color, it didn't blend very well.
Ronda R.
Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Perfection Makeup 28 Fawn is the perfect shade for me. Goes on smooth. This is a product that last a long time so it's worth splurging.
maisa s.
Ashley M.
Streamwood, IL
Perfect matching strength! Works well, and lasts long and therefore strongly pigmented. The mirror stays clean which is nice too, and it's a convenient size
Frezyl G.
I would love to try this because have never used this brand. seems like it blends perfectly. Works very well
Jen W.
Fairmont, WV
Goes on super clean, blends in really well. Pricey but definitely worth it to me!
Carlie D.
This is an awesome product if you want full coverage it works very well!!
Emily H.
7/10 mack street, Moss Vale, NSW
If I could only have one makeup product for the rest of my life, it would be this. The foundation applies well and give great coverage. I use a brush instead of the sponge, but that's just my preference. I definitely recommend you purchase this product.
I love this product! I have bought it over a year ago and I still have it! I bought it in my local pharmacy and I find the coverage great for my freckely skin, I would highly recommend this product to others.