Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Bare Perfection Makeup Sunscreen SPF 8 uploaded by Julie Ann K.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

A lightweight, oil-free, multi-benefit formula that gives skin a firmer, smoother look and feel. Reflects light to soften the look of fine lines and has SPF 8 to shield from sun damage.

KEY INGREDIENTS:

Active Ingredient: Octinoxate 4.0 % W/W Other Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Isostearyl Palmitate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Oleic Acid, Glycerin, C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester, Polysorbate 40,Triethanolamine, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Retinyl Linoleate, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Sucrose Laurate, Trehalose, Lecithin, Phospholipids, Tridecyl Salicylate, Decyl Glucoside, Peg-40 Stearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Sorbitan Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Kaolin, Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Parfum/Fragrance, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

APPLICATIONS AND USE

Use a foundation brush, sponge or finger tip to smooth foundation onto a freshly cleansed and moisturized face.

• I just got this in the color Cameo. I was wondering if th...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite shade?2 Answers
Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Bare Perfection Makeup Sunscreen SPF 8
  • "This foundation is not heavy , and helps keep my oily skin shine free with the right amount of coverage ." in 1 review
  • "A perfect foundation.. Light yet good coverage all in one!" in 1 review
Keri M.
I've purchased this foundation a few times . I've also tried other high end brands . This remains my favorite foundation because it provides coverage with a slight glow . This foundation is not heavy , and helps keep my oily skin shine free with the right amount of coverage . I love that this is a light airy foundation !
Samara B.
Marseilles , IL
I love this, it's one of my regulars. I actually got it as a gift to try out. Made my skin look glowing, didn't look like ur face was covered in Cakey foundation, felt like u were wearing nothing. Even works well in summer. You don't need to use a lot so I feel its value for money.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
I got a sample from the counter and I love it! It is so lightweight - almost like BB cream. It covers well, doesn't rub off and makes my skin feel great! I didn't break out at all from it! I can't wait to buy a whole bottle!
Franciele S.
San Rafael, CA
I love Elizabeth Arden products in general, and this did not let me down. There is a peach texture and the tones are perfect for all the types of skin, so it is good for oily and dry skin, you need just choose between them. You can find easily in Macys or Nordstrom
Meagan A.
Henrico, VA
I love this foundation! I use to be an Elizabeth Arden junkie, and this is one product I have NEVER stopped using this product!! The SPF is a plus!!!
Staci C.
Great formula, amazing coverage! this is such a great foundation. Having spf is a great feture and one less step for yoy! Its a must try for sure!
Lori N.
Madisonville, LA
Excellent foundation! Wide selection of colors so a skin tone match was easy. This makeup does not feel heavy and my skin looks flawless.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Great foundation i founts that it corrected my redness on my skin and even out my skin tone. It left a really nice smooth finish on my face
Taylor T.
Yes yes and yes! A perfect foundation.. Light yet good coverage all in one! Wonderful foundation
J H.
Such a great product. I'm typically skeptical of "flawless" coverage but I've never been happier!
J H.
What's your favorite shade?
Rachel T.
Desloge, MO
I just got this in the color Cameo. I was wondering if this will work for my oily skin. Has anyone had any reactions to it? Also does the color oxidize to orange shade. Is it worth the money?