BY ELIZABETH ARDEN #4 in Flavonoids & Antioxidants

Elizabeth Arden First Defense Advanced Anti-oxidant Cream hydrates the skin and provides anti-oxidant protection against free radicals and damage caused by environmental extremes. Powerful humectants rebalance hydration levels and broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen protects with SPF 15. Elizabeth Arden First Defense Advanced Anti-oxidant Cream with SPF 15 Size: 1.7 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Face For all skin types Rebalances hydration levels Protects against free radicals We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Jeannie P.
Something that I've been curious about I've seen a lot of tutorials where they get up in the morning and do their morning routine is it OK to use 4, 5, 6 maybe 7 products and it won't hurt your skin seen a lot of it on YouTube
Grace M.
This is an excellent excellent cream for those just starting out with anti aging products. it is so extremely hydrating, makes skin texture smooth and supple, more clear and radiant! Perfect for early 20s for dry winter skin. Will not recommend to oily skin types
Haley G.
EASTON, MD
This product is really nice for the fall. The smell is nice and light! I have oily, shiny skin in the summer and it tends to make me feel a bit greasy. In the winter my skin is very dry and flakey and I tend to feel under moisturized when I use this. It is good quality moisturizer and my mom loves it.
Lauren H.
Edgewater , FL
This cream is great and makes your skin feel rehydrated. After I had my daughter my skin was so dry and this helped bring it back to life. I bought mine from Dillard's and they gave me samples of other moisturizer in case this one wasn't beat for me.
Heilyn C.
Very nice lightweight protective moisturizer. Smells so good and sinks in quickly. Contains SPF 15 and loads of antioxidants.The packaging is gorgeous.
Monica M.
Waco, TX
I love this product. I received as a gift and I loved it so much I get it when I can. It is costly but it is so worth.
Amy B.
I use this product every morning as my moisturizer prior to putting my make up. I love it
Marina S.
Manchester, NH
Smells amazing and I love the feeling on my skin it makes me glow and I love it!
Nathalie P.
I have dry skin in the fall/winter. This is literally the ONLY product that was able to do that for me. Hydrating, and long lasting. I will apply this in the morning and my skin feels moisturized the entire day. I am so glad I have found the cure to my dry facial skin.
soleida j.
Montreal
I have combination skin, I've started to use this product in the winter, it provides very good moisture but really too oily for me in the summer. Also it has a very strong perfume smell if you don't like it. I would recommend it for dry skin. Good quality vs price ratio.
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??

Amazon