Elizabeth Arden Eyeshadow Brush uploaded by Nina W.Elizabeth Arden Eyeshadow Brush uploaded by cassie b.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Ideal for shading and blending.

PRODUCT DETAILS

Delivers just the right amount of eyeshadow to lids. Natural bristles provide professional application.

APPLICATIONS AND USE

Great for shading and blending eyeshadow onto the lids.

• What is the easiest and best way to wash this brush off a...1 Answers
Nina W.
This all of brush is very helpful. Normally I would use three different size brushes so the all over brush covers all three areas will be the crease the eye and the upper lid of the eye. So you kill 3 birds with one stone.
Victoria S.
This is such a nice brush! I'm obsessed and I use it every time to apply my eyeshadow, it's the best out there and at a very good price that's easy to apply to get that perfect shading, I recommend!!!
Paige T.
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
This brush has densely packed bristles, which works well at packing on eyeshadow, but I personally never wear my eyeshadow like that. When eyeshadow is applied with this brush, it is hard to blend out, which may be preferred by some people, but I prefer a more blended out look. Overall, I am not pleased with this product.
Kennedy e.
Dahlonega, GA
This brush is alright. I enjoy using it when i have to, but i would much rather use my naked pallet brush. It is AMAZING. it covers your entire eyelid and is super easy to clean.
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
I love the fullness of the brush and the softness. when I need a quick makeup application I grab it and go. I love the color of the brush the most.
Anna T.
Not a fan of this brush, I only use it when I have to. I haven't had it for that long and the bristles are already starting to fall out.
Amber W.
Imperial, MO
I use this to pack on color all over the lid. It is absolutely perfect. For all over though, I disagree.
tina D.
This brush is really good for packing on product and pressing it onto your lid. I use it everyday, it’s not expensive at all and I’m not a professional but I use it for my undereye water line as well
Alysha A.
Welland , ON
I love these brushes!! They apply a perfect consistency of power or liquid! And are very easy to clean! Used daily, I have tried other applicators that are not as preferable as Elizabeth Arden applicators
Sky C.
This brush is absolutely awesome and easy to clean, never sheds when using it and picks up eyeshadow pigments amazing!
Kennedy e.
Dahlonega, GA
What is the easiest and best way to wash this brush off after you use it?