BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Eye Shadow Duo, Ombres A PaupersTravel Size, .05 Oz

Kayla a.
Murrieta , CA
BEAUTIFUL PIGMENT!!! all I have to say is beautiful colors my god. holy grail holy grail holy grail. Creamy and virtually no fallout. Can go my foundation first with these colors and still have a smooth clean under eye with out needing more concealer.
Sloan D.
I really do like this product, its a really good size and great for traveling. It easy too apply although I with there was a better applicator. I never really use this product only for travel and gifts,
Rebecca D.
Raleigh, NC
These shadows are highly pigmented and have a soft, satin finish. Easy application and it lasts for a full day wear. For the quality it's worth the price point. I would definitely buy this product again!
Amanda W.
I liked these colors at first, and will still use them because I hate wasting money BUT I found that it caked up in my eyelid crease after about an hour. Not a fan :(
Cindy S.
Fort Myers
Simply put...its worth the money. Super coverage with half the amount of the inexpensive ones. You get what you pay for and I choose the better quality, the better deal!
Neath s.
Apple Valley, MN
Love this Eye Shadow duo so much!! It neat and minimalistic. I bought it because it's the only color I use an eyeshadow. I don't want to buy eyes shadow with a color that I never going to use. It is super pigmented and come in cute travel size for someone who travels a lot. This is also great for my eyebrow. Sometime I would use it on my eyebrows when I feel super lazy.
nena M.
Murrieta, CA
Cómodo , además la presentación es curiosa, lo uso a menudo pues son tonos muy convenientes, el precio por el tamaño es algo elevado , aunque es muy fácil de aplicar por eso lo recomiendo sobre todo si viajas pues su tamaño es perfecto para el bolsillo .
Morgan J.
Dalton, GA
It’s cute, easy to use, and overall it lasts throughout the day! The colors are really pigmented, the application tool is a little small but, it gets the job done. Not sure if I would but it again but, it’s great for newbies.
Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
I love browns for eyeshadow its all I wear I gave it three stars because it only had two colors and I like to have multiple colors and shades of natural colors to chose from but besides that it's very nice and easy to use
Giselle L.
I like this product because I love how smooths it feels and it have pigment and I love how smooth it applies to my lid and how good it blends with my bush and I love the colors on the pallet. I would get this