BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A four-piece collection of pink perfection. This glamorous set features a five-color eye shadow palette in a perfect balance of shimmering shades, an ultravolumizing mascara, and a high-shine lip lacquer in a luscious rose all encased in a pink, gold-dotted cosmetic case. This set contains:- Pure Color Five Color Eye Shadow Palette in Angel Petal- 0.2 oz Pure Color High Intensity Lip Lacquer in Vinyl Rose- 0.1 oz Sumptuous Extreme Mascara (deluxe travel size)- Cosmetic case see more...

Jóhanna D.
all time favorite. i would recommend this product to anyone and everyone. its gentle on the skin but eliminates all wrinkles. i use this at night before bed and also as a moisturizer before my makeup. it gives your skin a fresh- glowy look.
Megan E.
Shepherdsville
I REALLY like this product. I received it as a sample when I bought my powder that I always use. I was sad when the sample ran out but it's a little pricey so I've sat back in buying it
Vanessa C.
Pixley
Would love to do a review on this product for my instagram and my YouTube channel I have heard that this product is really good and would love to try this product out to let other know how great this product is and would definitely recommend this product
Amanda R.
Texarkana
I have not used this product enough to give a full rating. I am looking forward to using it in the future. I love all their other products.
Maya N.
victorville
It is very good for the skin and gives a strong freshness and helps in the appearance of make-up beautiful because the skin be natural
Olga G.
Donna, TX
Elizabeth. Arden lo máximo en productos de calidad le doy su cinco estrellas difinitivamente lo recomiendo
makeup4ever 4.
beirut_badaro
gives me a fresh look very glowy
i use it before makeup
extra hydrating love the soothing effect
my skin is relaxed