Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour The Original Set uploaded by Vanessa E.Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour The Original Set uploaded by Vanessa E.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Threeclassic moisturizing treatments alleviate the symptoms of dry skin, so your hands, lips, and whole body feel smooth and revitalized. Set Contains: Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant, 1.7ozA classic that protects and helps heal chapped, cracked dry skin. Eight Hour Cream Nourishing Lip Balm Sunscreen SPF 20, .5ozThis convenient protectant untinted lip balm helps to moisturize, soften, smooth and protect lips. Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment, 1ozThis popular, award-winning hand cream moisturizes hands for up to eight hours. see more...

Perla d.
La Romana
Esta marca me encanta su olor y la satisfacción del resultado de estos productos es fantástico. No se arrepentirán
Emily A.
I will always swear by eight hour cream, if I ever sway to another lip balm I always end up going back to my trusty tube of it. The other creams that come in the kit are very moisturising and will happily use again and again. I recommend this to anyone who haven't found their 'go to' cream/lip balm at the moment especially if you have dry skin like me! It may not be the cheapest going but is 100% worth it!
Micheel N.
Caracas, Guarenas
Me fascina este set siento que fue hecho para mi es super duradera a la hora de hecharsela y la fragancia es irresistible
Sam L.
These products do protect your skin well, but only because they have a ton of petroleum jelly in them. You can get the same results with a MUCH cheaper drugstore lotion. and the fragrance is way too strong for my liking. I would not repurchase anything in the set.
Michelle C.
Winnipeg , Manitoba
I got this a gift for free. It worked well. I think Thor the price point I might be able to find something to suit my needs more. However, a little did go a long way.
Salia L.
San Fernando, CA
I really love these products for my face. They leave my face very moisturized and fresh. I couldnt complain about them. They do the job right. My face is happy.
Emma B.
Bassaleg , 'Newport'
Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream is a classic and one that I absolutely love. Now it's been developed into a more expansive range I think it will suit more people as the original cream, although great, was very thick and may not have suited all skin types.
Robert R.
Dublin Ireland
Love this is much changed my skin for the best, really hydrating and moisturising would really recommend it
Pallavi R.
MILPITAS, CA
I love this line. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream is my favorite go to for any kind of skin dryness, from the little patch on my chin to dry hands from washing them too much after my babies were born to chapped lips. I love the light fragrance as well.
This product has so many different uses. It is not only an excellent moisturiser that keeps your skin feeling soft and make up in place but also a fantastic hand cream. It can also be used as a lip salve and to help reduce scars