Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour The Original Set uploaded by Vanessa E.Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour The Original Set uploaded by Vanessa E.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Threeclassic moisturizing treatments alleviate the symptoms of dry skin, so your hands, lips, and whole body feel smooth and revitalized. Set Contains: Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant, 1.7ozA classic that protects and helps heal chapped, cracked dry skin. Eight Hour Cream Nourishing Lip Balm Sunscreen SPF 20, .5ozThis convenient protectant untinted lip balm helps to moisturize, soften, smooth and protect lips. Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment, 1ozThis popular, award-winning hand cream moisturizes hands for up to eight hours. see more...

Sam L.
These products do protect your skin well, but only because they have a ton of petroleum jelly in them. You can get the same results with a MUCH cheaper drugstore lotion. and the fragrance is way too strong for my liking. I would not repurchase anything in the set.
Michelle C.
Winnipeg , Manitoba
I got this a gift for free. It worked well. I think Thor the price point I might be able to find something to suit my needs more. However, a little did go a long way.
Salia L.
San Fernando, CA
I really love these products for my face. They leave my face very moisturized and fresh. I couldnt complain about them. They do the job right. My face is happy.
Emma B.
Bassaleg , 'Newport'
Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream is a classic and one that I absolutely love. Now it's been developed into a more expansive range I think it will suit more people as the original cream, although great, was very thick and may not have suited all skin types.
Robert R.
Dublin Ireland
Love this is much changed my skin for the best, really hydrating and moisturising would really recommend it
Pallavi R.
MILPITAS, CA
I love this line. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream is my favorite go to for any kind of skin dryness, from the little patch on my chin to dry hands from washing them too much after my babies were born to chapped lips. I love the light fragrance as well.
This product has so many different uses. It is not only an excellent moisturiser that keeps your skin feeling soft and make up in place but also a fantastic hand cream. It can also be used as a lip salve and to help reduce scars
Unyque C.
I love the original set. Made my skin look youthful and feel soft and fresh.
Kelly R.
Pinellas Park, FL
This is an amazing line and really helps with dry skin. I use these products all over my body, elbows, knees, lips, etc. I really enjoy the Eight Hour line and have purchased it as a gift for multiple people that have also enjoyed it. I highly recommend.
Lissy R.
este set lo probé gracias a que me regalaron una muestra y me pareció muy bueno, las instrucciones son claras y cumplió con mis expectativa, lo adquirí en un centro comercial donde compre otros productos de esta misma marca y si consideraría comprarlo.