Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour The Original Set uploaded by Vanessa E.Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour The Original Set uploaded by Vanessa E.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Threeclassic moisturizing treatments alleviate the symptoms of dry skin, so your hands, lips, and whole body feel smooth and revitalized. Set Contains: Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant, 1.7ozA classic that protects and helps heal chapped, cracked dry skin. Eight Hour Cream Nourishing Lip Balm Sunscreen SPF 20, .5ozThis convenient protectant untinted lip balm helps to moisturize, soften, smooth and protect lips. Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment, 1ozThis popular, award-winning hand cream moisturizes hands for up to eight hours. see more...

Pallavi R.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
I love this line. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream is my favorite go to for any kind of skin dryness, from the little patch on my chin to dry hands from washing them too much after my babies were born to chapped lips. I love the light fragrance as well.
Sam L.
Sam L.
These products do protect your skin well, but only because they have a ton of petroleum jelly in them. You can get the same results with a MUCH cheaper drugstore lotion. and the fragrance is way too strong for my liking. I would not repurchase anything in the set.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
I received the lip balm as a gift in 2014 from my sister (she bought the set) and I have used it every day since August until this very day and I love how soft it leaves my lips (I use it twice a day) granted I still have chapped lips at times but it is so soothing and really does help my lips from cracking. I am almost out of the balm and I am definitely going to buy one for myself.
Unyque C.
Unyque C.
I love the original set. Made my skin look youthful and feel soft and fresh.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Pinellas Park, FL
This is an amazing line and really helps with dry skin. I use these products all over my body, elbows, knees, lips, etc. I really enjoy the Eight Hour line and have purchased it as a gift for multiple people that have also enjoyed it. I highly recommend.
Salia L.
Salia L.
San Fernando, CA
I really love these products for my face. They leave my face very moisturized and fresh. I couldnt complain about them. They do the job right. My face is happy.
Emma B.
Emma B.
Newport , ['', '', '']
Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream is a classic and one that I absolutely love. Now it's been developed into a more expansive range I think it will suit more people as the original cream, although great, was very thick and may not have suited all skin types.
Robert R.
Robert R.
Dublin Ireland
Love this is much changed my skin for the best, really hydrating and moisturising would really recommend it
Emily A.
Emily A.
I will always swear by eight hour cream, if I ever sway to another lip balm I always end up going back to my trusty tube of it. The other creams that come in the kit are very moisturising and will happily use again and again. I recommend this to anyone who haven't found their 'go to' cream/lip balm at the moment especially if you have dry skin like me! It may not be the cheapest going but is 100% worth it!
Micheel N.
Micheel N.
Caracas, Guarenas
Me fascina este set siento que fue hecho para mi es super duradera a la hora de hecharsela y la fragancia es irresistible