Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Skin Protectant

by Elizabeth Arden

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream is the legendary, award-winning skin protectant that does more than soothe sun-burned skin, rehydrate chapped lips, and heal rough elbows and calluses. It’s also the secret that makeup artists all over the world use for keeping legs, lips and eyelids shiny; eyebrows in place; and cuticles perfectly manicured. There are an infinite number of ways to use this classic cream, but here are 8 great ones: 1. Skin Saver – Protect skin from drying wind, central heating and air conditioning. This skincare multi-tasker soothes, restores, calms and helps relieve minor skin irritations, including roughness, redness, chapped, cracked or dry skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Skin Protectant!
How would you rate this product?
Jenny O.
Hackensack, NJ
After walking all day under the sun, I rub some in my face and it helps my face feel more relaxed
Tiffaney K.
Lexington, KY
I wasn't exactly thrilled with this product due to the fact after using it for 2 months I didn't see any difference nor did I feel any Very expensive
Miranda K.
I’m just going to be honest, this is glorified petroleum jelly. Simply feel the product and read the ingredients. It also has an unpleasant smell. I will not use this on my face. However, it is effective to use on burns and cuts to avoid scaring. So, I keep a tube for that reason alone.
Melani C.
Clifton, NJ
Good product , for your skin protectant , smell good too. I used in every single night, you really fell fresh and beauty
Jasmine B.
Evansville, IN
This stuff has a pretty bad smell and the constancy of Vaseline... But besides that it's actually pretty amazing! It absorbs almost instantly and feels like your not wearing anything but it makes your skin very smooth and soft. I put it on the rough parts of my skin and was amazed at how quickly and how well it worked! Deff a great cream for winter when skin tends to dry out more! Love this stuff!
Carolina H.
Calle Campo Verde Número 616 Interior 14 Col Real Norte Codigo postal 45134
this cream is a fabulous treatment! Relieves reddish and chapped skin, takes away the burning and itching, leaves your skin so soft that you forget you used cream, it's wonderful! you are going to love her.
Lavender O.
If you can get past the smell it's pretty moisturizing . I got it as a sample and I'm glad it was only a sample. This stuff honestly smells very bad. Like a chemical rotten smell. It also has mineral oil in it. Not something that I like to see in a skin care product. Don't bother wasting your money . There are other products that could easily replace and surpass this one .
Zara Z.
Love this stuff. I hage extremely dry skin and sensitive facial skin. I actually use a very tiny bit on my face, especially dyring winter months and it prevents it from drying out further. Also, it does not feel like its clogging your pores.
Itzhel D.
Una de las cremas preferidas de mi mamá en su rutina de cuidado y conservación de la piel para tenerla súper linda está ya que mi mamá lleva años utilizando el producto y queda maravillada con los resultados ojalá me isieran llegar más productos porque son total mente buenos
Louise D.
Love this product and brand would highly recommend it does the job would definitely be buying again

Looking for your answer?