BeautyFaceFacial SkincareElizabeth Arden
Eight Hour Cream Targeted Sun Defense Stick SPF 50 Sunscreen

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Targeted Sun Defense Stick SPF 50 Sunscreen

by Elizabeth Arden

Your lips, nose, earlobes are often over-exposed and under-protected. Luckily this powerful SPF 50 sunscreen stick is quite convenient to keep around. It protects your skin against sunburn, surface cell damage & premature signs of aging.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Targeted Sun Defense Stick SPF 50 Sunscreen!
Antoinette L.
Very convenient, doesn't leave a heavy or sticky feeling at all. feels good .
Very convenient, doesn't leave a heavy or sticky feeling at all. feels good .
Zee K.
London
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Targeted Sun Defense Stick SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Zee K.
Good quality suits its purpose and protects your skin maximum against the sun. Small can be carried around with you easily. Excellent choice.
Holly R.
For people who easily burn this is a life saver!! meant for your face but works well on the rest of your body, I tend to burn to the extreme but when I’m wearing this I don’t burn, first product I’ve found that really works!! [product:elizabeth-arden-eight-hour-cream-targeted-sun-defense-stick-spf-50-sunscreen]
Danielle S.
Manchester
This product is so easy to apply in this stick form. It doesn't leave your face greasy and definitely didn't break me out. Can be used as a great base for make up as well!

Looking for your answer?