Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream Sun Defense for Face SPF 50 PA+++ HIGH PROTECTION

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Protection is one of the most enduring gifts you can give your skin. This oil-free, PABA-free, SPF 50 lotion shields your skin against UVA/UVB rays that can cause sunburn, surface skin cell damage and premature signs of aging. Lightweight but powerful.

Think of everything you love about our legendary Eight Hour® Cream Skin Protectant. Now add in powerful sun protection with SPF 50.

li>Suitable for all skin types.

• PABA-free.
  • The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective UV sunscreen.

Good News: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risk of skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

The Legend: Created in 1930 by Elizabeth Arden to soothe skin, Eight Hour® Cream Skin Protectant became an instant and overwhelming success. What made it so effective is a combination of petrolatum, a skin-soothing beta-hydroxy in one of its first cosmetic uses, and vitamin E. The apricot colored balm was so beneficial to her clients, Miss Arden used it to soothe her famous thoroughbred horses' legs. Even its name came about thanks to a remarkable performance - a loyal client used it to treat her child's skinned knee and eight hours later the skin was all better.

Buy on Amazon
    Alicia B.
    Parkland
    I liked this a lot. The packaging is cute, and the product smells great. I actually expected it to make me break out (cause sunscreen usually does) but this actually felt like a moisturizer with SPF in it. I’ve been using this since they had different packaging, so I swear by this product.
    This crime is super light and I love the packaging it’s small and portable I use it every morning and it’s one of those spf that is not oily when you put it on your face.
    Gina T.
    Groton, CT
    My skin is super sensitive to the sun so I always have to use lotions with sunscreen whether I plan on being in the sun that day or not. I'm very concerned about getting sunspots which my mom has a ton of!
    This stuff is great, feels light, moisturizing, and smells great. The only deal with it is that it's a litttttle costly
    Vicki C.
    I love how this cream has SPF 50. Not many products provide that much protection against the sun so that's great. However, I do feel like there are better and cheaper options out there. This isn't my favorite.
    Gabrielle V.
    I had recieved this in an make up sub. and I loved from the very mintue i used it. It is always hrd for me to get a perfect cream for my face without making me oily this one did not.
    Elizabeth D.
    Laveen, AZ
    Great brand and does exactly what it advertises!! Smells great also. I use this every day and especially when im going out into the sun for several hours. Very light and not heavy on the face.
    Andrea V.
    jersey city , NJ
    it's very light weight and just feels like a moisturizer but it definitely helps protect sun burn prone skin and lasts pretty well through sweat and heat
    Tammy G.
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Great sunscreen that doesn't make face feel greasy or sticky. No unpleasant odor.
    Most important while swimming it does not burn your eyes when wet.
    Jordan V.
    Harts, WV
    I used this product once and it was an okay product I stopped using it because I have sensitive skin and I didn't know how this would effect
    Cait N.
    Overland, MO
    I got this as a gift and the product is fine, i usually nave no complaints with high SPF face creams but the scent was too much for me.