BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant The Original, 1.7 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

• "It works great on my lips and its a must have in my home!" in 2 reviews
  • "I started using Elizabeth Arden products after working at the Fragrance/Arden counter at the Bon Ton." in 1 review
  • "Whenever I have dry skin on my face I just put a little bit of this product on the area before I go to sleep and in the morning it is completely hydrated and looks nice." in 1 review
Sarah H.
Yorktown, VA
Review for: Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream Skin Protectant - The Original, 1.7 oz. more...
This is a staple in my skincare/makeup routine. So many useful applications— I use it in place for highlighter when I want a dewey look, I use it on my cuticles and lips, and on my face before bed when it’s dehydrated. It does have a strong medicinal smell, but it’s not a turn off for me.
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
This is my holy grail night time lip, hand and foot cream. I used to have very crack cuticles. Since I started using Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour cream, my hands and lips are so much better. I use this all year round.Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant The Original
Arianna T.
Richmond, VA
This product came in a fan favorite's Birchbox. I was immediately turned off by the smell and the texture of the product. Although it does help trap the moisture in my skin, I feel absolutely sticky and gross when using it. I do not plan to buy this product again and don't even think I will ever come close to finishing the full-size product that I now have sitting atop my dresser! There are better skin protectants out there!
Angela L.
Piscataway, NJ
I read about this product on intothegloss and decided to try it. It keeps my skin hydrated and bright under my makeup. I don't really like the smell but it's great for when my skin is dry and patchy in the winter. I wouldn't use this in the summer though as it's a bit too heavy.
Mia L.
Favorite thing in the whole world! I especially love using this on my lips as well on my dry patches on my skin, also use it on my elbows before bed. Keeps everything super hydrated and smooth, definitely recommend using this on your lips before applying any type of matte lipstick, especially it's it's a liquid lipstick!
Kalyn M.
Ithaca, NY
This is actually my savior. I use it on sunburn, cuts, and my dermititis. It is the only non prescription cream that calms the red and dry skin on my face. I apply liberally before bed, and my skin is soft in the morning. The one down side is that it can be greasy, so I would not recommend for anyone who has oily skin.
Abby J.
Beaumont, TX
I don't know what it is about this stuff that makes it so incredible but I use it for everything. it fixes chapped lips in a day, transforms your face overnight, and even makes an incredible hair mask if you heat it up and rub it on your ends! this is actually magic in a bottle!!
Lailee M.
Los Angeles, CA
There is really no better moisturizer. I use this every single night from head to toe and am in love with everything about it. its a real classic. Meaning that I literally found it under my mom's sink! I'd improve the packaging and the smell. But otherwise its a perfect product!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This is a great product. It has a great texture and is gentle to the skin. It gives a great definition and transformation to the skin. It can be pricey if 22$ but it's worth it. It is easy to use and is a recommended product by me if it's something your looking for.
Lora L.
San Diego, CA
This is my ultimate must have, I can't say a bad word about it!! The tubes lasts FOREVER even though I use it for everything. I have been using this baby for about 15 years religiously. I use it as a lip balm, a dry-skin healer, burn ointment, as a eyeshadow (as told to me by a model friend, looks great with just a tan and some mascara). I never travel without it and I've even heard some celebs use it to wash their face.
I've been told (by my hubby) that it smells weird (I like to call it horse-saddle chic) but I don't notice the smell.
I pretty sure this thing was made by the gods and you will not regret purchasing it I promise!!!
#backtocool #musthave #ilovethissomuch
Kelly N.
I have read and watched many reviews where people use this on their lips. Does it have an unpleasant smell? I was also wondering if it smells very floral?
Sherry M.
Lawrencetown , NS
How does this cream work compared to other similar products ? Is it worth the extra money ?
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
So you could spot treat dry spots with this? I'm thinking eczema, cracked cuticles because of the cold weather?
Sona S.
Is this seriously worth it in comparison to Aquaphor or Cetaphil?
Jamie T.
Lethbridge , AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Would anyone recommend using this on tattoos? I know some lotions and creams have been known to leach out the ink. anyone with tattoos?