Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream Skin Protectant Nighttime Miracle Moisturizer uploaded by Lauren D.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Building on our award-winning Original Eight Hour® Cream, this advanced formula delivers lightweight, intense hydration and seals in moisture.

PRODUCT DETAILS

Waking up to smooth, nourished, hydrated skin is a pleasure every woman deserves. Our restorative Eight Hour® Cream Skin Protectant Nighttime Miracle Moisturizer helps nature work its magic and lets you say good morning to radiant, healthy-looking skin.

Utilizing the award-winning formula of the Original Eight Hour® Cream, our advanced overnight skincare solution intensely hydrates your skin and seals in moisture as soothing lavender scents help to calm skin and soothe the senses. You’ll love waking up to soft, supple skin that looks and feels refreshed.

Lightweight and easy to apply, our new unique lavender formula is a simple and extremely satisfying addition to you nighttime routine.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Helps so much of you have dry skin like me. It really makes you feel fresh the next day, great stuff! Would recommend " in 3 reviews
Alicia R.
Newton
A must-have! Just bought myself a travel sized version, for an upcoming long flight!!!
Lore E.
monterrey
This is a an ultra thick and rich moisturizer. I personally don’t use it daily but it great for really dry skin or really cold weather.
Shaylan S.
I tried a sample of this product and was very happy with it! It’s a product that I enjoy putting on my face because it doesn’t only feel good but it is effective also.
Claire A.
I love this balm! I use it about once a week to give my skin a little boost. It really helps to give my skin a healthy glow and some added moisture. It is especially great in the colder weather when your skin can get a bit chaffed. It’s a really luxurious feeling treatment , like your at the spa! I would certainly recommend trying this product. It’s a must have for me.
phillipa v.
Jar
I use this cream everytime my skin is dry. It is super effective, but Also kind of expencive. I also have the «eight hour lipcream» and i use both of the products often.
Eridania R.
MIAMI, Florida
Hola quisiera saber si esta crema es para todo tipo de piel. Específicamente para piel grasa
Andrea P.
That this product helps to Protect from the sun?
Gabrielle G.
Do you need to wash your face in the morning to get the rest of this off?
Francys V.
Bayamón
this cream leaves no oily skin?
Janaina S.
Haddonfield, NJ
How does the skin get after you use it?