Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream Skin Protectant Nighttime Miracle Moisturizer uploaded by Lauren D.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Building on our award-winning Original Eight Hour® Cream, this advanced formula delivers lightweight, intense hydration and seals in moisture.

PRODUCT DETAILS

Waking up to smooth, nourished, hydrated skin is a pleasure every woman deserves. Our restorative Eight Hour® Cream Skin Protectant Nighttime Miracle Moisturizer helps nature work its magic and lets you say good morning to radiant, healthy-looking skin.

Utilizing the award-winning formula of the Original Eight Hour® Cream, our advanced overnight skincare solution intensely hydrates your skin and seals in moisture as soothing lavender scents help to calm skin and soothe the senses. You’ll love waking up to soft, supple skin that looks and feels refreshed.

Lightweight and easy to apply, our new unique lavender formula is a simple and extremely satisfying addition to you nighttime routine.

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream Skin Protectant Nighttime Miracle Moisturizer
  • "Helps so much of you have dry skin like me. It really makes you feel fresh the next day, great stuff! Would recommend " in 3 reviews
Wilka G.
Santo Domingo
As his name says it is a miracle in pot. I recommend it 100%. It is those masks that do not end at all and you have to buy again before it reaches its end.
Tori C.
Cape Town
Have only used a few times but I really enjoyed the feeling and texture and end result was great! My skin felt more hydrated and much softer to the touch
Melani G.
Paris
I absolutely love that product, I already have backups because it’s discontinued in France... it’s a very nice packaging, got it on a French website
Daniela R.
BOGOTA D.C
UNyuda mucho a la piel ya que es una crema hidratante es decir nutre mucho a tu piel para que te veas maa joven y luzcas con una piel hermosa
Samantha M.
Best moisturizer for combo skin. Leaves my skin feeling supple and hydrated. Packaging is great and worth the price compare to other brands.
Lorna D.
County Antrim, Ballymena
I love this product i put it on at night before bed its so easy to apply and you can put on as much as desired it smells great and leave your skin feeling so smooth and nourish i highly recommend
Leanne J.
Liverpool
I have always used this & is my go to product. Love how my skin feels in the morning after use. Could not recommend a product more!
weini h.
My mother uses this and so I have used it about twice and I love Elizabeth's stuff not big fun off the smell of it tho
Ri S.
Maria S.
Brazil
It is a really good product, that leaves my skin amazing! You guys should for sure test it and see it for yourselves!
Eridania R.
MIAMI, Florida
Hola quisiera saber si esta crema es para todo tipo de piel. Específicamente para piel grasa
Andrea P.
That this product helps to Protect from the sun?
Gabrielle G.
Fayetteville, NC
Do you need to wash your face in the morning to get the rest of this off?
Francys V.
Bayamón
this cream leaves no oily skin?
Janaina S.
Haddonfield, NJ
How does the skin get after you use it?

Amazon