Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant Nighttime Miracle Moisturizer uploaded by Lauren D.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant Nighttime Miracle Moisturizer see more...

erin h.
I use this product every night and i love the smell of it! It is very hydrating and cleansing for a moisturizer. It goes on a bit sticky which is less appealing but it blends in well with your skin and leaves no stickiness.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Wonderful night cream! I have been looking for a night cream for a while now and I saw this online and decided to try it.  I am so glad I did.  It is lightweight, easy to apply, and it smells so good! I use this on my face, neck, and hands right before I go to bed, and I wake up with my skin feeling smooth, and smelling great.  Worth every penny!
Mahshad A.
This product works wonders!! I have a lot of redness on my cheeks and I'm pleased to say that this product significantly tones it down!! It leaves my skin feeling super soft and silky smooth!! It absorbs into my skin leaving me with that silky feeling!! Truly a miracle moisturizer especially in the hot weather!! Can't wait to re-purchase!!!
vicki m.
Festus, MO
This is my favorite product to use on my face. It is so smooth..I love the feel of my face after it is applied. It is so gentle..I even sometimes use it in the daytime. I am a repeat user..and dont even try any other night cream. I would recommend that everyone try this and you will love it.
Ally P.
GIRL you need this! It always wraps up my pamper routine so perfectly! It gives me the most beautiful finish, and I am an oily girl! It restores all the oils striped away by harsh cleansers and I would definitely give this as a gift!
selena D.
French Camp, CA
A lil thick but not too greasy.. Has a nice smell of lavender which i like.. Feels very moisturizing.. After a few nights my skin did feel smoother and softer.. Love the product when i have dry spots clears them up in a giffy.
Kristie T.
Now that I'm in my 30's I've been using this to moisturize my face. I received this as a gift, and absolutely love it. With the price inmy book, worth every penny. This is be a constant in my skin care routine.
Demetria A.
This is a great product! A little pricey, but well worth every dollar. It is a great anti aging lotion for face. I love how after a few uses, I can feel my skin getting tighter, brighter, nourished and healthy.
Elizabeth D.
1125 broad st Newark mj
Omg !!!! I am a fan of all the products of this brand but this one was great !!!! So amazing leaves your face like baby skin ! I got this off the internet and I deff was so amazed because this was my first time using it ! And it's amazing ' deff going to try some more stuff out
Tina S.
Plano, TX
I found this gem at costco and i make sure i use it every night before i go to bed. It is pricey so use sparingly but the results are worth it.