Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream Skin Protectant Nighttime Miracle Moisturizer uploaded by Lauren D.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Building on our award-winning Original Eight Hour® Cream, this advanced formula delivers lightweight, intense hydration and seals in moisture.

PRODUCT DETAILS

Waking up to smooth, nourished, hydrated skin is a pleasure every woman deserves. Our restorative Eight Hour® Cream Skin Protectant Nighttime Miracle Moisturizer helps nature work its magic and lets you say good morning to radiant, healthy-looking skin.

Utilizing the award-winning formula of the Original Eight Hour® Cream, our advanced overnight skincare solution intensely hydrates your skin and seals in moisture as soothing lavender scents help to calm skin and soothe the senses. You’ll love waking up to soft, supple skin that looks and feels refreshed.

Lightweight and easy to apply, our new unique lavender formula is a simple and extremely satisfying addition to you nighttime routine.

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream Skin Protectant Nighttime Miracle Moisturizer
  • "Helps so much of you have dry skin like me. It really makes you feel fresh the next day, great stuff! Would recommend " in 3 reviews
Margareth D.
Midwest City, OK
Holy heading for dry skin! Smells amazing cause it has a touch of lavender. Real thick cream and a little goes a long way! I have had mind over a year and it's not even halfway gone! I love this sooo much. Mommy dry skin has vanished!
Arlene C.
57,000 free eBooks. Choose among free epub books, free kindle books, download them or read them online. You will find the world's great literature here, with focus on older works for which copyright has expired. Thousands of volunteers digitized and diligently proofread the eBooks, for enjoyment and education.No fee or registration is required. If you find Project Gutenberg useful, please
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Wonderful night cream! I have been looking for a night cream for a while now and I saw this online and decided to try it.  I am so glad I did.  It is lightweight, easy to apply, and it smells so good! I use this on my face, neck, and hands right before I go to bed, and I wake up with my skin feeling smooth, and smelling great.  Worth every penny!
Jennifer R.
Newburgh, NY
This isn’t like your typical moisturizer....it seemed more like I was putting A&D ointment on my face. It’s definitely more like an ointment than a cream. It didn’t sink into the skin immediately so I felt like I was getting it all over my pillow when I slept. It works well though, even for sensitive skin (the one I bought had a lavender fragrance—not sure if all are scented). I probably wouldn’t buy again because my skin felt too greasy after applying.
Mahshad A.
This product works wonders!! I have a lot of redness on my cheeks and I'm pleased to say that this product significantly tones it down!! It leaves my skin feeling super soft and silky smooth!! It absorbs into my skin leaving me with that silky feeling!! Truly a miracle moisturizer especially in the hot weather!! Can't wait to re-purchase!!!
vicki m.
Festus, MO
This is my favorite product to use on my face. It is so smooth..I love the feel of my face after it is applied. It is so gentle..I even sometimes use it in the daytime. I am a repeat user..and dont even try any other night cream. I would recommend that everyone try this and you will love it.
Janine C.
Hanover Twp, PA
This works great for dry skin or irritation. They created the eight hours skin protectant and used in the Vietnam War on the soldiers for healing processes. It's a great formula
erin h.
I use this product every night and i love the smell of it! It is very hydrating and cleansing for a moisturizer. It goes on a bit sticky which is less appealing but it blends in well with your skin and leaves no stickiness.
Ally P.
GIRL you need this! It always wraps up my pamper routine so perfectly! It gives me the most beautiful finish, and I am an oily girl! It restores all the oils striped away by harsh cleansers and I would definitely give this as a gift!
selena D.
Hayward, CA
A lil thick but not too greasy.. Has a nice smell of lavender which i like.. Feels very moisturizing.. After a few nights my skin did feel smoother and softer.. Love the product when i have dry spots clears them up in a giffy.
Eridania R.
MIAMI, Florida
Hola quisiera saber si esta crema es para todo tipo de piel. Específicamente para piel grasa
Gabrielle G.
Do you need to wash your face in the morning to get the rest of this off?
Andrea P.
That this product helps to Protect from the sun?
Francys V.
Bayamón
this cream leaves no oily skin?
Valentina V.
Moonachie, NJ
Is this good for all skin types?

back