BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant Fragrance Free, 1.7 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stephani M.
I tell everyone about this product. It is a miracle working for dry skin. I love to use it on my hands and feet. Some people are turned off by the earthy smell, but once you get passed that the benefits out way. I love buy this as a gift because everyone falls in love with this product.
Elle F.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I swear by everything elizabeth Arden. Their 8hr cream line is amazing. I usually purchase at Macy's. It's very thick but I love the way it feels and can even use around my eyes and lips. Love bringing when I travel to keep skin fresh on the plane.