Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream Lip Protectant Stick Sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Taylor M.Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream Lip Protectant Stick Sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Elyssa F.Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream Lip Protectant Stick Sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Doris M.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

PRODUCT DETAILS

Sure to soon be a classic in its own right. This convenient protectant lip stick:

• Treats your lips to Eight Hour® Care.
  • Helps moisturize, soften and smooth lips.
  • Relieves chapping and cracking.
  • Helps guard against the damaging effects of UV exposure with SPF 15.

APPLICATIONS AND USE:

Smooth stick over lips whenever needed. Wear alone or under lipstick.

Love X.
I got this because it reminds me of the clarins lip balm. Packaging it great and feels fancy., more fancy than clarins. Also it has spf! I thought it would be great for summer use since it's starting to get warmer now! (Well it is good for all year around since there is sun all year around lol)

BUT WHAT I ABSOLUTELY DISAPPROVE is it doesn't moisturize well (I guess it should be fine if it is to be used in the summer) and IT MADE MY LIPS PEEL! I have never had this issue with lip balms with spf until this came along. Could be a weird reaction but it definitely scared me a lot. Definitely not worth the $22.. and it doesn't have the heavenly scent clarins lip balm has rather it has a chemical smell to it. A huge skip for me.
Maria P.
portland OR
It leaves my lips smooth & perfect it gets done what is supposed to it is long lasting the package is perfect because of it size I have met my expectations but the only thing is tastes weird but I will definitely be buying again
Shannon D.
Parkersburg, WV
I really like this chap stick. I like to wear it at night before I go to bed because I find that it absorbs into my lips over night and I wake up to smooth and really hydrated lips. It seems to heal my chapped and cracked lips quickly and really adds moisture into my lips.
Dina A.
What can I say about the Elizabeth Arden lip balm. This luxurious piece has been a treatment and a lifesaver to my lips. I had that point in life when my lips where looking tens of years older than my actual age. Wrinkly, dull and seriously chapped until the Elizabeth Arden lip balm showed up in my life. It's worth every penny if you use it regularly you will notice a significant difference on your lips.
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
This is a great lip balm, very moisturizing, and it also comes with SPF 15 to protect your lips from the sun. It is part of the 8 hour line of products from Elizabeth Arden. The only problem is that it does have a not so nice scent. But since you can apply something else above the scent won't be bothering you for a long time. I got this as a part of the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Travelers Gift Set
Jami S.
I have used the original and the tinted eight hour lip. I tinted is nice if you just want to add a little color to your lips but I prefer the original. I keep it by my bed and put it on when I go to sleep and when I first wake up in the morning.
Lindsay E.
Moisturizing and amazing quality! I use this product daily before I apply my lipstick. I also use this product during the summertime when I know I’ll be out in the sun. I’ll be sure to keep repurchasing!
Valerie M.
This is a *very* pretty tube of balm, but not as special and extraordinary as I was expecting. It does moisturize lips, but really doesn't feel any better than chapstick to me. It definitely doesn't last 8 hours....
Tasnim Y.
McKinney, TX
I have mixed feelings about this lipstick on one hand i love the one i have but on the other i have had ones that weren't great. I find the formula vary: some are better than others. I do love the color selection and the formula selection there one of the bigger ones out there. The cute little packaging is always nice to carry around or display. You get a lot of product for the amount of money they are. On some formulas they last for hours but they do come off and wear in areas were you may be drinking or eating.
Jacqueline L.
Jacksonville, TX
I am obsessed with this product! I apply it before I apply on my lip gloss or lipstick. I use it everyday. I love how it softens my lips and makes them look voluptuous. I have had my product for a year and it is about to run out. I would encourage people to buy it because I will buy it again. SPF 15. We can't have burnt lips for summer.
Lauren K.
Secaucus, NJ
Can you apply it under lipstick?
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Can you apply liquid lipsticks over it?
Takoia G.