Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick Sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Taylor M.Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick Sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Elyssa F.Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick Sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Doris M.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick Sunscreen SPF 15, .13 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "Love my 8 hour lip protectant stick helps heal and restore my lips when they are dry and chapped. I could never leave the house without my Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick" in 7 reviews
  • "Everything you would want in such a stick- soft buttery texture, SPF, moisture protection, and a gorgeous case!" in 5 reviews
MeTime M.
I got this because it reminds me of the clarins lip balm. Packaging it great and feels fancy., more fancy than clarins. Also it has spf! I thought it would be great for summer use since it's starting to get warmer now! (Well it is good for all year around since there is sun all year around lol)

BUT WHAT I ABSOLUTELY DISAPPROVE is it doesn't moisturize well (I guess it should be fine if it is to be used in the summer) and IT MADE MY LIPS PEEL! I have never had this issue with lip balms with spf until this came along. Could be a weird reaction but it definitely scared me a lot. Definitely not worth the $22.. and it doesn't have the heavenly scent clarins lip balm has rather it has a chemical smell to it. A huge skip for me.
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
This is a great lip balm, very moisturizing, and it also comes with SPF 15 to protect your lips from the sun. It is part of the 8 hour line of products from Elizabeth Arden. The only problem is that it does have a not so nice scent. But since you can apply something else above the scent won't be bothering you for a long time. I got this as a part of the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Travelers Gift Set
Valerie M.
This is a *very* pretty tube of balm, but not as special and extraordinary as I was expecting. It does moisturize lips, but really doesn't feel any better than chapstick to me. It definitely doesn't last 8 hours....
Jacqueline L.
Jacksonville, TX
I am obsessed with this product! I apply it before I apply on my lip gloss or lipstick. I use it everyday. I love how it softens my lips and makes them look voluptuous. I have had my product for a year and it is about to run out. I would encourage people to buy it because I will buy it again. SPF 15. We can't have burnt lips for summer.
Fabiola M.
LOVE THIS STUFF!! AND THE SKIN PROTECTANT CREAM! Arden has saved the driest parts of my skin, especially furing the winter and the 5 months I spent on Accutane. If you're on Accutane (Isotretinoin) or just suffer for dry lips and dry skin around the nose, this realllly helps.
Paloma G.
It's quite expensive for a lip balm but it has great benefits and it helps wonders for those who have dry lips. I like to wear it before going to bed and before doing my makeup as a primer for my lips. I highly recommend this product! Plus, the packaging is super cute and great for traveling.
Felicia R.
My first day at work at the Arden counter my lips were chapped. I was told to use this every time I thought about it during the day. I have to admit by the time I left work my lips were healed! Seriously!!
Jamila P.
Boston, MA
The BEST lip balm ever. Works well even during the harsh northeast winters! It's a bit pricey but totally worth it. Trust me, I've tried to find a more cost effective replacement but it doesn't exist!
Andrea S.
Olive Hill, KY
I use this every morning. If for any reason I forget, I regret it about half way to work because my lips aren't as soft. I was skeptical when I first tried it, but it's really improved my lips. I can't remember the last time they were chapped.
candice b.
Mullica Hill, NJ
It has a nice creamy consistancy that should withstand for 10-12 hours,well at least it does for me. it is a medium to high coverage concealer and works great for underneath of your eyes on those annoying dark circles.
Takoia G.
Los Angeles , CA
DO IT REALLY LAST
Lauren K.
Secaucus, NJ
Can you apply it under lipstick?
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Can you apply liquid lipsticks over it?
Jin A.
How long does this lip stick last for