Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick Sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Elyssa F.Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick Sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Doris M.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick Sunscreen SPF 15, .13 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick Sunscreen SPF 15
  • "highly recommend it.... i been using this product for at least a year...and scence i started my lips are my firmed and juicy lol...but honestly is been a big change...try it girls ♥" in 1 review
  • "it is a medium to high coverage concealer and works great for underneath of your eyes on those annoying dark circles." in 1 review
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Jacksonville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this product! I apply it before I apply on my lip gloss or lipstick. I use it everyday. I love how it softens my lips and makes them look voluptuous. I have had my product for a year and it is about to run out. I would encourage people to buy it because I will buy it again. SPF 15. We can't have burnt lips for summer.
Gabriela Z.
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great lip balm, very moisturizing, and it also comes with SPF 15 to protect your lips from the sun. It is part of the 8 hour line of products from Elizabeth Arden. The only problem is that it does have a not so nice scent. But since you can apply something else above the scent won't be bothering you for a long time. I got this as a part of the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Travelers Gift Set
Paloma G.
Paloma G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's quite expensive for a lip balm but it has great benefits and it helps wonders for those who have dry lips. I like to wear it before going to bed and before doing my makeup as a primer for my lips. I highly recommend this product! Plus, the packaging is super cute and great for traveling.
Jamila P.
Jamila P.
Boston, MA
The BEST lip balm ever. Works well even during the harsh northeast winters! It's a bit pricey but totally worth it. Trust me, I've tried to find a more cost effective replacement but it doesn't exist!
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
This protects my lips in the sun and it does work quickly to un-chap them. I like it a lot, but it's a tad expensive. Worth it, though!
Kim L.
Kim L.
Sugar Land, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything you would want in such a stick- soft buttery texture, SPF, moisture protection, and a gorgeous case!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Olive Hill, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every morning. If for any reason I forget, I regret it about half way to work because my lips aren't as soft. I was skeptical when I first tried it, but it's really improved my lips. I can't remember the last time they were chapped.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Winchester, KY
I love Elizabeth Arden 8hr lip stick. It helps prevent chapped lips,or if already chapped it soothes when you apply. You can also apply other lip color over this. The 8hr products for body & hands also work well.
candice b.
candice b.
Mullica Hill, NJ
It has a nice creamy consistancy that should withstand for 10-12 hours,well at least it does for me. it is a medium to high coverage concealer and works great for underneath of your eyes on those annoying dark circles.
Los Angeles , CA
GLIDES ON REAL GREAT
Aishwarya G.
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you apply liquid lipsticks over it?
Los Angeles , CA
DO IT REALLY LAST
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Secaucus, NJ
Can you apply it under lipstick?
Jin A.
Jin A.
How long does this lip stick last for