BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden s renowned Eight Hour Cream in a super-protective, portable stick for lips. Enriched with emollients, protective sunscreen and vitamin E. Provides a sheer wash of color in a translucent shade. Treat your lips to Eight Hour Care. Moisturizes, softens and smooths lips. Provides antioxidant protection with vitamin E. SPF 15 shields against UV exposure. Dermatologist, clinically and allergy tested. see more...

Kimberly D.
Old Town, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lipstick, the only issue I have is the smell. Which I find in any Elizabeth Arden 8 hour line. It's great "your lips but better" shade. It lasts for hours, through drinking and light snacking.
Rose B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this lipstick in Blush, a sheer pink color. Perfect for just a tint. It feels pretty good on the lips, but it tastes rather unpleasant. Due to the sunscreen, I think. I have been using this product for years though, and will continue to use it as it is a great lip protector.
shellybuyandsell5
Latrobe, PA
Love the color and it's perfect for halloween. Awesome price and the color goes on perfect!!
Juana R.
Love really love for this lipstick because is very cut, beautiful and sexy colour definitely a product worth buying
jessica b.
This is a tinted lip balm in my opinion and my favorite is the pink shade. Its just the right amount of color to tint your lips and the hydration is absolutely amazing. Lasts for hours and a def. Must have.
I Q.
Lo que mas me gusta de este labial es la intensidad del color. Perfecto para salir por las noches, para el día, para toda hora y todo lugar. Tiene una textura super hidratante, no te reseca los labios y mucho menos causa que se griete al final de la noche. El precio es un poco costoso pero vale la pena cada centavo gastado, lo recomiendo a ojos cerrados.
Nikki W.
Ireland
My mum got this as a present one year and she had very dry lips and after using this she found it really helped moisturize it! I tried it myself too and I find that it really does keep your lips moisturized for a long time! Would definitely recommend!