BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This fast-absorbing, non-greasy cream moisturizes for up to eight hours to smooth rough, weather-exposed skin, reverse signs of dryness and leave your hands soft once more.

PRODUCT DETAILS

This popular, award-winning hand cream moisturizes for up to eight hours.

• Softens rough, weather-exposed skin.
  • Relieves dryness and cracking.
  • Is non-greasy and fast-absorbing.
  • Leaves you hands looking and feeling soft and more beautiful.

INGREDIENTS:
Butylene Glycol & Dimethicone-Powerful humectants that help to keep the skin moist and hydrated by attracting water to the skin. The result is skin that looks and feels soft.
Allantoin-Protects and soothes skin.

Minhee H.
If you get the fragrance free one it doesn't smell! It smells the way vaseline smells and so it's pretty mild. This stuff is crazy- I put it on my cuticles, my lips, sometimes in the winter I even put it around my under eyes. I put it on a dry patch and it will heal the dry patch. It's magic.
Tai H.
Peoria, AZ
This stuff has saved my life many times! I've worked as a makeup artist, a preschool teacher and now in the medical field, all of which require extensive hand washing which really dries out my hands. This stuff heals them fast and makes them feel as smooth as a baby's bottom!
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Ok so I don't get 8 hours of sleep so I have to put on a couple hours before bed but it helps with making my skin feel soft and smooth and it isn't grease at all and it works on oily skin and dry skin so don't worry about that I don't use it every night like I should I use it 3 times a week and I can tell a difference in how my face looks and feels already
Roya K.
Jonesboro
This product is amazing for SO many different things! If you have any dryness, it will absolutely heal and mend it! I love it on my lips, too! The only downfall to this product, whether you get the fragrance free or regular, both have an unpleasant smell (only reason for a 4 Star). I’ve just gotten use to the smell at this point! Definitely recommend! Also fantastic for burns! Sun burn, curling iron burn, wax burn, anything and everything! Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment
Tiffany W.
Decatur, Alabama
I needed something to help my hands and this was recommended to me. It was a little more pricey than I wanted to spend but it felt good and I needed it. I purchased at my local Belk at the recommendation of the girl working the counter. I feel like I could like it more if it was a little bit more inexpensive otherwise it's a great product.
Kathleen I.
San Francisco, CA
If you're looking for a luxurious hand creme, this is a good one! My hands get really dry during the winter and this helps- especially when I put it on before bed. The price tag is a bit hefty when I feel like you can get nice hand cremes from the drug store for a much cheaper price... but if you want to treat yourself, go for it :)
Kylie B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
This product is fantastic in the winter. I never purchased a full size of this because a little really went a long way for me. I would use this around the really dry areas of my nose in the winter, when my skin felt cracked and it helped moisturize it back to life. It would likely be too heavy in the summer.
Elisa H.
Penn Valley, CA
I LOVE THIS LINE! i purchase the hand cream and the all over cream. I discovered it 8 years ago and i cant live without! it is an amazing product for dry skin patches on the body. It is amazing as night cream. Even works great and anti itch cream (like for example mosquito bites).
Trudy L.
South Boston, VA
My hands get excessively dry and cracked because they are constantly on water. Well thus product has dramatically improved the condition of my hands, I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
Yeneliz R.
od quality and recommend for dryness. The product comes in a nice package it just makes you excited to start using it.  The item is effective you see results within weeks. Its an amazing value for The end results. Yes i would purchase this item again.