Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment uploaded by Leslie W.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This perfect companion to our original classic. This fast-absorbing gel cream for the hands moisturizes for up to eight hours. Soothing emollients smooth and soften rough, weather-exposed skin. Signs of dryness and cracking are reversed so hands look and feel soft and touchable. No greasy residue. Cream Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment see more...

Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
As great as this hand cream works, I wouldn't purchase again because of the smell! I do love the packaging and how quickly it starts working.
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Ok so I don't get 8 hours of sleep so I have to put on a couple hours before bed but it helps with making my skin feel soft and smooth and it isn't grease at all and it works on oily skin and dry skin so don't worry about that I don't use it every night like I should I use it 3 times a week and I can tell a difference in how my face looks and feels already
Tiffany W.
Decatur, Alabama
I needed something to help my hands and this was recommended to me. It was a little more pricey than I wanted to spend but it felt good and I needed it. I purchased at my local Belk at the recommendation of the girl working the counter. I feel like I could like it more if it was a little bit more inexpensive otherwise it's a great product.
Kathleen I.
San jose, CA
If you're looking for a luxurious hand creme, this is a good one! My hands get really dry during the winter and this helps- especially when I put it on before bed. The price tag is a bit hefty when I feel like you can get nice hand cremes from the drug store for a much cheaper price... but if you want to treat yourself, go for it :)
Kylie B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
This product is fantastic in the winter. I never purchased a full size of this because a little really went a long way for me. I would use this around the really dry areas of my nose in the winter, when my skin felt cracked and it helped moisturize it back to life. It would likely be too heavy in the summer.
Elisa H.
Penn Valley, CA
I LOVE THIS LINE! i purchase the hand cream and the all over cream. I discovered it 8 years ago and i cant live without! it is an amazing product for dry skin patches on the body. It is amazing as night cream. Even works great and anti itch cream (like for example mosquito bites).
Alexandra G.
I like the Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour line, so I picked up the Hand Treatment from Amazon because I have really rough hands.  It works great and my hands drink it up because they're so dry.  It come in a sleek 2.3 oz bottle that's easy for throwing in your bag.  I would recommend it.
Trudy L.
south boston, VA
My hands get excessively dry and cracked because they are constantly on water. Well thus product has dramatically improved the condition of my hands, I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
Yeneliz R.
od quality and recommend for dryness. The product comes in a nice package it just makes you excited to start using it.  The item is effective you see results within weeks. Its an amazing value for The end results. Yes i would purchase this item again.
Mikayla H.
I didn't realize that my hands would break out from this. I have sensitive skin and it wasn't the best experience. I think I'll stick with their facial products which don't hurt my skin. Glad I was able to try it but sad about the end results. I won't be using it again.