BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturizing Body Treatment, 6.8 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Helen L.
Helen L.
Santa clara, Ca
Extremely moisturizing. You will feel it because it's greasy and sticky. I have very oily skin so I'm not gonna put it on my t zone. Eight hours cream deserves its name. I believe it last that long. Will be a super good cream for a super dry face. Because it is extremely greasy I only mix a tiny bit with my favorite moisturizers.
Sheri N.
Sheri N.
This is a really great product alone. I have super oily skin, usually around the t-zone, and so because this is super moisturizing, it leaves my face super shiny in the morning. Works great on your lips too!
ashley v.
ashley v.
This cream is a gods send, it heals your skin so amazingly. It works really well on the heals of your feet to heal the cracked skin, I also use it for my son's eczema and it works wonders on his skin!! Love this product!!
Missy R.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
First the good - you can use it all over your body, including lips, and it works! It keeps me smooth for hours. The bad - it smells....bad. Really bad. If you are into scents, don't use this. It is a medicine/perfume scent. Sniff it before you buy it!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
This helps all skin types as well as leaves a beautiful scent behind as it works. I love this smell
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
It is a super moisturizing product. However, the product went on so greasy I didn't want to touch anything. I still felt it on my skin in the morning. I also really hated the smell. It smelt like strong herbs combined with a grandma's house. I would say if you have dryer skin and don't care about the smell, this would be a good product for you.
Elisabeth C.
Elisabeth C.
This lotion is really good. Condition every single bit of your body. But the smell is individual. I think the smell is not for everyone!..
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Ireland
I find that with all Elizabeth Arden moisturizers they really do leave your skin feeling soft and moisturized!