BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This moisturizing treatment saturates your skin with the hydration it craves to reverse dryness and flaking.

PRODUCT DETAILS

Yet another award-winning performer in the legendary and classic line of Eight Hour® treatments, this moisturizer:

• Helps to reverse skin dryness and flaking.
  • Saturates deeply and moisturizes intensely.
  • Leaves skin luxuriously soft and smooth for eight beautiful hours.
  • Revives dryness-prone areas such as elbows, knees and heels.
  • Is clinically, dermatologist and allergy-tested.

All Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Myristyl Myristate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Myristate, Cetyl Stearate, Cholesterol, Peg-8, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Bht, Disodium Edta, Cyclohexasiloxane, Parfum/Fragrance, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturizing Body Treatment
  • "I’ve never owned anything from Elizabeth Arden because I thought it was for mature skin types. One of my favourite vloggers raves about this so of course, with no self control, I went and bought it. It’s very hydrating and I love the scent (its very fresh). I like using this after dry brushing!" in 3 reviews
Cathy F.
Columbia
By far the BEST body lotion ever! Great unique clean smell. I am diabetic and have lots of dry flaky skin and foot skin problems, this lotion takes care of them all. I notice a significant smoothing and hydration after just one use. Thank you Elizabeth Arden for a superior product! <3
Emily B.
The fragrance of this is so good. It literally makes you want to keep applying every minute. I use it about all the time for school when I have gym, it's the best, tell your friends about it ! Won't regret it
Helen L.
Santa clara, Ca
Extremely moisturizing. You will feel it because it's greasy and sticky. I have very oily skin so I'm not gonna put it on my t zone. Eight hours cream deserves its name. I believe it last that long. Will be a super good cream for a super dry face. Because it is extremely greasy I only mix a tiny bit with my favorite moisturizers.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
First the good - you can use it all over your body, including lips, and it works! It keeps me smooth for hours. The bad - it smells....bad. Really bad. If you are into scents, don't use this. It is a medicine/perfume scent. Sniff it before you buy it!
Sheri N.
This is a really great product alone. I have super oily skin, usually around the t-zone, and so because this is super moisturizing, it leaves my face super shiny in the morning. Works great on your lips too!
ashley v.
This cream is a gods send, it heals your skin so amazingly. It works really well on the heals of your feet to heal the cracked skin, I also use it for my son's eczema and it works wonders on his skin!! Love this product!!
Mary C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is pretty amazing. Works everywhere on everything, and is essential for many people's daily routine.
Kristen B.
Have dry skin? This if for you then! It doesn't leave you sticky and it doesn't have a strong odor!
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This helps all skin types as well as leaves a beautiful scent behind as it works. I love this smell
Kris L.