BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This intensive balm gives your lips a serious, long-lasting moisture that immediately soothes and helps strengthen your lips' delicate moisture barrier.

PRODUCT DETAILS

The best way to prevent dry, flaky lips is to strengthen their moisture barrier so they can hold hydration more effectively. This rich formula helps strengthen your lip’s delicate moisture barrier while delivering intense, long-lasting moisture that Immediately soothes lips. Leaves lips healthier-looking and more beautiful than ever. Packaged in a portable jar with a twist off lid, Eight Hour® Cream Intensive Lip Repair Balm gives your lips a subtle sheen and a refreshing eucalyptus-based fragrance.

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Lip Repair Balm
  • "I've never had hydration problems with my lip and for the las couple of weeks my lips have been burning because of how dry they were, so my mom recommended me this product and I've been loving it it hydrates my lips so well and you can actually feel how it works and how it penetrates your lips and hydrates them. The best lip balm I'v ever had " in 15 reviews
Heather S.
Muncie, IN
I have severe dry/chapped lips
And i use several products.nothing compares to this.i apply it daily and it really HELPS hydrate and keeps your lips from drying out.
jules e.
I swear by this!! I have the worst chapped lips that crack and bleed all year long but this fixed it almost right away. After a week or so my lips were soft and healed. I use this product every day and there is a lot of product even though it appears to be a small pot.
Sai P.
This is an amazing lip balm, I slather this on as my night time bedtime lip mask treatment! It is sooo moisturizing and prevents me from getting any chapped and cracked lips. Also my lip color seems to be more vibrant ever since using it.
jazmine M.
I haven’t use this product in forever I can’t find them in stores an it so bad because I end up on a new product.. an this lip balm makes my lips smoother an it feels healthy
Carlotta B.
WPB
Well my first experience with the high price fixing for my graduation many years ago I got my face done at Yes Macy's and was inspired to purchase this product and I kid you not after the graduation I lost all interest
Eva G.
I think that this lipbalm tastes amazing, applies flawless and moiturizes good enough. The moist is not daylasting, and i do not thinl that it lasts the eight hours like the name tells. You have to apply more balm many times as the day goes.
On top of that, it is a good lipbalm and i definetly recommend it.
Emma Jay M.
LONDON
I adore this lipbalm. I have used so so many in the past, and I didn't want something to just cure cracked lips, but also prevent... And this does the job amazingly. The texture is lovely, and it has a very subtle but amazing smell. Doesn't feel greasy or over caked on the lips.
Noor V.
Sharjah, Sharjah
I love this lip balm! Keeps my lips soft, plump and moisturized. It’s not sticky, doesn’t melt of your lips, taste is ok ( good enough not to dislike it, bad enough not to lick it off), it lasts forever. Worth every penny
Maybe G.
cartagena
Hidrata, suaviza y alisa los labios.
Aporta protección gracias a su contenido de vitamina E. Actua como un escudo protector frente a la exposición a los rayosy eso es lo máximo
Simuzara B.
Lanarkshire, ['', '', "'Glasgow"]
Best lip balm out there i mean it !!! Throughout the year i often get dry & cracked lips that no lip balm can cure until i tried this one !!! This lip balm cools and tingles slightly when applied and heals and hydrates my lips like a miracle !! Best time to apply this lip balm is before you go to sleep and leave it over night then wake up in the morning you lips are soft and hydrated !!! It is in tub sometimes hard to apply but it's so worth it !!! I fell in love with lip balm after harrymakesitup recommended it on youtube and I haven't looked back !! Please try it out and see for yourselves !!!
Annabel S.
1 Aeropost Way, 42417 Miami, FL
Is this balm really good?
Virginia S.
Hammond
Can this product be used daily for moisture?
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Is this worth it for the price ?
Lety S.
Is it worth the money and is it an oil based product ?
Ilianny C.
Bronx, NY
Is this a really good lip balm?!! I really been looking for one to work on me..