Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream Intensive Daily Moisturizer for Face SPF 15 PA++

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

What you love about the classic Eight Hour® Cream Skin Protectant...now available in a daily moisturiser with sunscreen protection.

This daily hydrating lotion leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturized for up to 8 hours. Formulated with the perfect blend and aroma of classic Eight Hour® Cream, it even protects skin from the effects of extreme weather and climate changes while sunscreens shield skin from the harmful effects of the sun.

• Protects skin from the effects of extreme weather and climate changes while SPF 15 shields skin from the harmful effects of the sun.
  • Suitable for all skin types.

The Legend

Created in 1930 by Elizabeth Arden to soothe skin, Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant became an instant and overwhelming success. What made it so effective is a combination of petrolatum, a skin-soothing beta-hydroxy in one of its first cosmetic uses, and vitamin E. The apricot coloured balm was so beneficial to her clients, Miss Arden used it to soothe her famous thoroughbred horses' legs. Even its name came about thanks to a remarkable performance - a loyal client used it to treat her child's skinned knee and 'eight hours later' the skin was all better.

Buy on Amazon
A’Lantay C.
Fort Myers, FL
8 hour cream is one of the best kept beauty secrets, has wonderful healing properties for skin damage!  I used this product after I got a tattoo and it helped my tattoo heal flawlessly! I gave this product five stars because it is amazing, I also use this on my 6 year old son who has eczema during the winter time when his skin is a little more rough and dry.
Chelsea N.
This is a really nice moisturizer to throw on in the morning if I'm running errands, it soaks in quickly & lasts all day. I don't buy from this brand all that often but got this as a gift and ended up really liking it. I'd probably get it again if I run out
Michelle G.
I nightly recommend this product. It is more like petroleum jelly than a typical moisturizer, but it is works really well. I use it a lot in the winter when my lips and the area around them get chapped and dry. It also lasts a really long time.
Karina D.
Sarasota, FL
My mam was always a fan of Elizabeth Arden and I tell you what she is right. This cream does so much good for repairing skin I love it. Sunburn chapped lips acne cold sore I put it on so much and it really works. A bit pricey for her line but worth the investment.
Suse K.
Yachats, OR
I have been using this stuff since I was a teenager, and I appreciate it even more now that my skin is older and quite dry. Good for everything...knees, elbows, feet, hands, lips. Really moisturizes and protects. I like to purchase in the larger tub when I can find it.
Danielle B.
Mapleton, MN
Very good for the dry days but sometimes can be a little too heavy itself. It's not a staple in my makeup but is still nice for an extremely hydrating moisturizer.
Monique M.
I only used just one of the cream hand duo and it worked well for sometime and then stopped working. I'm not surprised because I have beyond extremely dry skin.
Ferne M.
HAMPTON BAYS, NY
I have always liked Elizabeth Arden products and I really like this one. The lotion isn't greasy or oily and has a nice light scent
Melanie A.
Kailua-Kona
I love this!!!!!!! I use it everytime i am in the bathroom. I especially love it before bed my face is so soft in the morning
Miranda H.
This product is amazing! My hands get extremely dry and cracked in the winter. I use this everyday and I love it.