BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Dual Perfection Makeup Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Jennifer C.
This product has very good quality. The powder itself is very buttery and it melts into your skin, hooowever, I have very oily skin and at the end of the day this product feels very heavy and greasy. I would not recommend this in the summer or if its too hot where you live. I gave it away, wasnt working for me :(
Lupe I.
Santa Cruz, CA
Great coverage, although it did feel very heavy on my skin, this is a product I would not wear during the summer.
Allison P.
Fulton , IL
Get product! Love the coverage. It can feel a little cakey so I recommend setting with a setting spray
Nichole R.
I absolutely love this stuff it goes on so smooth and looks fabulous wouldn't leave my house without it
Jill S.
Canton, OH
Love this product. Great coverage without the look of caked on make-up. Great price for a great brand.
samira s.
Great coverage without looking cakey. Feels great on the skin and doesn't irritate my very #sensitive skin. Would recommend ! Great price too
Kathy  .
Clanton, AL
Can this product be used with moisturizer or even H2O to get the coverage that you prefer?
Lauren A.
Does this powder have good coverage?
cynthia p.