BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

• I've never tried these before does anyone who has used it actuall...2 Answers
Katey M.
La Follette, TN
This product is really good, it's easy to apply, and easy to comb through your brows.
While it says you can use it as an eyeliner, I don't think so. I've never tried it, but I think the consistency it too powdery to do so. Feel free to try it though.
I would recommend to anyone as well.
(This color is Fawn 02 btw.)
Crystal B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I have been using this product for many years ( well over five) and every time I purchase another product to try something new or different I still rely on and return to this product. It is a no fail ! It goes on well, fills in nicely and isn't cakey and when you use a small angled brush ( I like the E.L.F pro angled brush) you can get a great shape without a ton of effort.
Will continue to use this product as long as they continue to produce it !
Shannon C.
Willimantic , CT
The Elizabeth Arden dual protection brow shaper and eyeliner is one of a kind ! Long lasting and great coverage! It's a total steal around $6.00. At a local Walmart. I bought it about a month ago and I love using it every day ! ^_^ well worth the money !
Rosemia R.
The Elizabeth Arden dual perfection brow shaped and eye liner is a great product to fill in your brows. It is easy to apply and is great for lighter brows to darken them. The product lasts for a long time and is definitely worth getting.
Ana A.
Very good product! Reminds me of the ELF eyebrow kit. Good product, I tend to go to my elf one because the shade matches me more! I would recommend to you!
Kelsey B.
Nashville, NC
Yes yes and yes. my browser are really light so I use this almost daily. a little goes a long way!
Dominique T.
It's long last and it's very affordable I only used it a few times I do recommend
Megan W.
I've been using this powder daily for over a year now and I love it. The colour works perfectly for me and it goes on so easily and looks natural. The product sure does go a long way too, I've still got enough left for another year or more of daily use.
Richelle M.
LONDON, ON
This is one or the best brow powders I've ever had the pleasure of using. I use it about 1/3 from the inside then switch to the NYX brow gel but this is so perfect. It lasts so long as well! I've had mine almost 9 months and there isn't even a dent in the powder!
Dana M.
winnipeg, Manitoba
Best brow color ever! I've had mine for a year and a half, I do my brows daily, and I'm not even close to hitting pan.
Danielle R.
Mcallen, TX
I've never tried these before does anyone who has used it actually like it and which brand wound be best