Elizabeth Arden Double Density Maximum Volume  Mascara uploaded by Praneeta L.Elizabeth Arden Double Density Maximum Volume  Mascara uploaded by shu s.
Elizabeth Arden Double Density Maximum Volume  Mascara

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Dramatically thickens lashes as it separates and defines. Smudgeproof. Lasts all day. Double Density Maximum Volume Mascara, Black Brown see more...

• Is this long lasting? How soon does it flake?1 Answers
  • As it is branded company mascara and its a bit expensive too. But...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara really good?2 Answers
Elizabeth Arden Double Density Maximum Volume  Mascara
  • "I would recommend this to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "It goes on smoothly and is very easy to remove after hours of wear!" in 1 review
  • "It lasts a long time and doesn't smudge or flake .will be my newasxara" in 1 review
  • "My favorite mascara to date." in 1 review
olivia v.
Review for: Maximum Volume Brown
This mascara makes my lashes really dark, separate and full. I was surprised at what a difference it made. I have tried a ton of mascaras and none has made the difference that this one has. It gives me very dark lush looking lashes. I think you would love it as much as I do, particularly if your lashes are not as lush and thick as they used to be.
Andrea Q.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Double Density Mascara Black
Amazing when applied correctly. If you are in a hurry this mascara will clump as it is very thick. Does not flake or smudge a bit - I work retail and can wear this for a full 12 hour shift, go out at night, and never have to reappl
Jessica P.
Independence , KY
Review for: Maximum Volume Brown
I love mascaras um general but this one exceeded my expectation. I have sensitive lashes and I need to be really careful what brand to use otherwise it will break down. I Highly recommend this product!
Bridgett S.
Review for: Maximum Volume Brown
It's mascara. it is one of the better ones I have used, but not my favorite. i do like the way it goes on and the the colour. not a big fan of how easily it smudges....or is that just my luck?
Madelin G.
Review for: Maximum Volume Brown
I am a very fan of Elizabeth A. This mascara It's very good indeed, it creates a very shape and volume for my lashes, Definitely recommend this to a friend, it won't disappoint so far.,
DAFFNE V.
Avon park, FL
Review for: Maximum Volume Brown
Great mascara its a powerhouse that keeps on going and stay all day long. I put my make up at 6 am and by 10pm still going in strong.
its definitely a must have
maisa s.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Maximum Volume Brown
Finding good mascara is super hard to do, but this product is definitely worth the buy! It goes on smoothly and is very easy to remove after hours of wear!
Daima  P.
Weston, WV
Review for: Maximum Volume Brown
Volume volume volume !! If that's what your looking for this is the mascara for you and on top of that no clumping well worth the price !
Carly F.
Review for: Maximum Volume Brown
Love this mascara it's all volume which is amazing when your want your eyes to look fuller!! I would recommend this to anyone!
Jazzy M.
Durham, Nc
Does this mascara really good?
Ashley F.
Is this mascara worth the price?
Komal S.
Granada, Spain
As it is branded company mascara and its a bit expensive too. But i want to give a try as it is written its double density mascara. i want to ask that my lashes are small and its in black color so its helpful for me?
Indiera A.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this long lasting? How soon does it flake?