Elizabeth Arden Daily Moisture Lotion SPF 15 uploaded by manuel n.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Paloma B.
Love this product! It makes my skin feel soft and hydrated. I've tried multiple moisturizer that leave my skin needing more hydrationb this product does everything it says it's gonna do!
Brittany F.
Richmond, KY
Use it everyday until I run out. It's such a good product & great brand. It's a good moisturizer. For any skin type. My mom has dry skin and used mine & she loved it. She now uses it everyday as well
Jenna Y.
Raleigh, NC
My mom had it for a little and she is not a big fan. She thinks it is too heavy and leaves the skin very oily. The smell is not too nice as you would expect. But if you have super dry skin, I can see this can be a daily moisturizer of your choice. This is a great brand, but not something for my mom.
Chloe A.
This moisturizer has been one of my go-to moisturizers for years! I first started using my mothers when I was in high school. When I graduated I tried using cheaper products, but quickly returned back to this moisturizer. I love that it has SPF in it and feels light when applied!
L P.
I started using this moisturizer and it made my skin feel so toned and smooth. I noticed an even more consistent application of my makeup when using this moisturizer at night and in the mornings. I feel like I went through it quickly but I would repurchase this if I could find it again!
Becky L.
Rogersville, MO
This is a wonderful moisturizer. I like that it has sunscreen in it. It is effective and light with no scent to speak of. I was pleased with this product. It is gentle and the price is ok. I would recommend and purchase again
Jessica B.
Otis, OR
An amazing go-to moisturizer.
Light in the skin but moisturizing and great for everyday use.
Wont clog pores or cause breakouts.
Very sensitive skin friendly
Amber S.
Bridgeport , AL
I love this moisturizer it makes my face feel so good. It feels so soft and clean. It's perfect
Candace S.
Ashland, KY
This daily moisturizer is awesome! Little costly but worth the money!!! Would recommend it!
Anastasia T.
Dortmund
I think that's a good moisturizer. You can use this cream everyday under your foundation. I think this cream is only effective when you used it for a month or longer. It's not one of my favorites but it's a good one.
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
Does this leave a funky residue like most SPF moisturizers?