Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Eyeshadow uploaded by Estefany P.Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Eyeshadow uploaded by Estefany P.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Rich, true color that lasts all day.

• Vitamin-enriched
  • Crease resistant
  • Silky smooth

Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Eyeshadow glides on silky smooth and keeps your eyes bright and shining all day with no threat of creasing or losing color. Elizabeth Arden has long been a name we know and trust. Color Intrique Eye Shadow is no different!

Tina H.
Beautiful eyeshadow. I have their plum purple shade and it blends very easily. No patchiness and very easy to pick up product on a brush. Not the most pigmented, but enough that it is very sophisticated. I really want to depot the shadow, but it seems rather risky to try. I don't want to melt any hazardous fumes.
ash:) P.
Parker
Good color but a light shade which causes minimal pigmentation. Easy and bendable and a good transition shade. I would recommend this for people that like  subtle looks. I wouldn't buy this product again because I feel like here is better products then this one
Fabiola A.
Worthington , MN
Love love love! Love the pigmentation and the colors! So true to what they look like. Not chalky or dry at all , its all creamy and full of color. A little definitely goes a long way! I have used them and I'm going to buy more for sure. I surely recommend them to everyone and if you're thinking about it don't doubt it anymore and buy them!!!
Andrea P.
Yuba City, CA
This eyeshadow has an amazing color and applies and blends extremely well. It doesn't crease or give a funky look. This is definitely one of my go to shadows I love it! I would definitely recommend this eyeshadow it's a great color and applies easily
chyna r.
Centerville, MA
Great pigment and such a pretty color that you can add to so many eyeshadow looks. I try to use this on a lot of looks because it's so pretty and I've been asked many times what I'm wearing for my eyeshadow
Mariah S.
I love this pot, such a deep, richening tone that blends flawlessly. It is also very easy to build up. This shade stays on my eye lids all day long. I've also used it to lighten my eyebrows and it works wonderfully.
Arline S.
Holiday, FL
I really enjoy buying Elizabeth Arden products they work so well for my medium tanned skin. It stays on a lot longer than other brands and leaves my eyes smooth and doesn't crease...LOve Product!!
R E.
You can never go wrong with Elizabeth Arden! Her products are amazing and this shadow lives up to the hype! It stays on all night and doesn't crease. It's blendable and creamy. The color is amazing as well! Repurchasing!!
Léojhé L.
E um dos melhores produtos que eu já conheci em duração na pele em consistência e a marca nem se fala tudo de bom recomendo pra todos os tipos de pele também pós sou make e adoro usar ele nas minha querida amiga
Elona A.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love this Elizabeth Arden eyeshadow . All her products are amazing compared to other products out there . This lasts a long time and they have this at ulta beauty . I would def recommend
Martina G.
Boca Raton, FL
Someone recommend this? I find her products to be very neutral almost like I would rather spend the money on something that will show up on my skin...
Stacy O.
Garland, TX
How would this color work as a highlight on deep dark skin? It looks like a pretty kind of beige, pale gold

back