BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Buy on Jet.com
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know about this color in particular, but I have a palette of Elizabeth Arden eyeshadow that I love! I got it as a gift so I'm not really sure about pricing, but I know the brand as a whole runs about the same as Clinique or Bare Minerals or something like that, so not too expensive but definitely not drug store price. You get what you pay for in this case!
Melissa M.
This product ain't that bad it's really easy to use but it not my cup of tea so far have yet to find a good skin care product but this one was nice to try for a decent price wasn't all expensive
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
Arden makes lovely products, this shade is no different from the rest of them. It is not my favorite shade, but it holds up all day, and it is great quality over all.
Ashleigh J.
Ashleigh J.
Eight Mile, AL
I love this color it's so calm and classy looking not to much it's great for a natural look even though it's not exactly a neutral
Christina G.
Christina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this eyeshadow. I don't always use both of the colors together, if I'm going for a more subtle look, and I love it. I use the lighter color for an everyday look whether I'm going to school, work or just hanging out. When I do go out and get dressed up I use and blend both colors for an extra pop. It goes on smooth and the color is amazing. I often pair this with some foundation and a bit of blush and mascara and im out the door within minutes.
Kattaleeya W.
Kattaleeya W.
This eyeshadow is okay. It's not bad but it is not the best that I have tried. I feel like you pay for the brand name rather than the product because you can get better ones for your money. The pigmentation isn't that great.
Melissa M.
Did anyone really Ike this product?