BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Lustrous, color-intense eyeliner glides on evenly for a dramatic look. Vitamin-enriched and long-lasting, this pencil is retractable keeping it constantly sharpened. see more...

• Does Elizabeth Arden make cream eye shadows?1 Answers
Tabatha B.
Morristown , TN
Review for: Gel With Brush Black
I absolutely love a gel eyeliner. I started using a gel liner almost a year ago, and can not use anything else now! I use it daily! This liner is long lasting and great color pigmentation. Would recommend this to all my friends!
joheiry v.
Doral, FL
Review for: Gel With Brush Black Pearl
Me encantaria poder probarlo a ver que tal me queda y como se verían mis ojos con este delineador a ver si lo encuento en rep dom
Natasha R.
Huntington, Wv
This gel eyeliner is probably one of the best I used. It goes on with no problem(especially if you like wings) and it stays on without smudging etc. it's a great buy honestly
Yaimee O.
I did not really like this product, because every time I would put it on the brush would stick to my skin. If you did not clean the brush the liquid gel would stick to it, and the brush would turn hard.
Madison W.
Modesto, CA
I love this type of eyeliner. Not a fan of this teal color but the black and brown are perfect. No smudging after hours of wear and does not fade color.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
My grand daughter is going thru the let me put make up ..She did with this it did the job
Malek L.
Fairview, NJ
Long lasting eyeline. I love it very easy to apply and the brush is perfect.
Elise N.
Beltsville, MD
Review for: Gel With Brush Black
Very long lasting and bold color. Perfect for a long night out. Will purchase again in the future. The product lasted me a long time and I used it daily!
Merari G.
Review for: Gel With Brush Black
Long lasting, and very dark tho the brush is a bit too thick for me.Overall the product is great,would totally buy again.
Kelly M.
New York , NY
Review for: Gel With Brush Black
I love it! So easy and nice to use and easier to do the "cat eye". Not something I would throw in my bag if I'm going to a party and need to do touch up - I think takes too much space - but a must to when I'm gettin my make up done at home.
Adrienne L.
Roseville, MN
Does Elizabeth Arden make cream eye shadows?