BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Lustrous, color-intense eyeliner glides on evenly for a dramatic look. Vitamin-enriched and long-lasting, this pencil is retractable keeping it constantly sharpened.

PRODUCT DETAILS

Color-intense, lustrous eyeliner glides on evenly for a dramatic look. Vitamin-enriched and long-lasting, this pencil is retractable so that pen is constantly sharpened and at the ready.

KEY INGREDIENTS:

PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Mica, Ceresin, Jojoba Esters, Polyethylene, Copernicia Cerifera (Cera Carnauba) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Bht, Butylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, [May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-) Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Carmine (CI 75740), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]

Usage:

Apply liner to the upper and lower lash line to help open and draw attention to the eyes. For a more natural look, apply the liner to the upper lashline only.

• Does Elizabeth Arden make cream eye shadows?1 Answers
Tabatha B.
Morristown , TN
I absolutely love a gel eyeliner. I started using a gel liner almost a year ago, and can not use anything else now! I use it daily! This liner is long lasting and great color pigmentation. Would recommend this to all my friends!
Kelly M.
New York , NY
I love it! So easy and nice to use and easier to do the "cat eye". Not something I would throw in my bag if I'm going to a party and need to do touch up - I think takes too much space - but a must to when I'm gettin my make up done at home.
Natasha R.
Huntington, Wv
This gel eyeliner is probably one of the best I used. It goes on with no problem(especially if you like wings) and it stays on without smudging etc. it's a great buy honestly
Yaimee O.
I did not really like this product, because every time I would put it on the brush would stick to my skin. If you did not clean the brush the liquid gel would stick to it, and the brush would turn hard.
Kristin B.
Valparaiso, IN
It goes on smooth and dark. Love it! The only thing is that I recommend buying a slanted brush. I have better luck making the lines smoothr when the brush is not straight.
Debi J.
Leavenworth , KS
Goes on so smoothly. It's very pigmented and stays on a long time. I didn't use the brush that came with it bc I couldn't get the look I wanted with it, so I use it for something else. I would definitely buy again.
Madison W.
Modesto, CA
I love this type of eyeliner. Not a fan of this teal color but the black and brown are perfect. No smudging after hours of wear and does not fade color.
Elise N.
Beltsville, MD
Very long lasting and bold color. Perfect for a long night out. Will purchase again in the future. The product lasted me a long time and I used it daily!
joheiry v.
Doral, FL
Me encantaria poder probarlo a ver que tal me queda y como se verían mis ojos con este delineador a ver si lo encuento en rep dom
Merari G.
Long lasting, and very dark tho the brush is a bit too thick for me.Overall the product is great,would totally buy again.
Adrienne L.
Roseville, MN
Does Elizabeth Arden make cream eye shadows?