BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

Sensational shades. Lasting color. Intriguing effects.

Color Intrigue Effects Lipstick glides on smoothly to hydrate, soften and add shine to the lips. Creates effects that go from cream to shimmer to shine. Triple emollient technology, Vitamins A, C, E, and aloe instantly moisturize and soften lips for total comfort.

KEY INGREDIENTS:

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Polyethylene, Ppg-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Oleyl Alcohol, Mica, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Polybutene, Lanolin Oil, Paraffin, Lanolin Wax/Lanolin Cera/Cire De Lanolin, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba/Cire De Carnauba, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire De Candelilla, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Aroma/Flavour [May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-) Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)]

• Should you wear a certain color lip to match your eyes?2 Answers
  • Is it really dark when you put on? 1 Answers
Kellie P.
Temple, GA
I was given this lipstick because it came with one of the typical "buy $$ and get x, y, z" package. This is not my favorite of the Elizabeth Arden lipsticks available but it still is really nice! I have the color Teaberry Shimmer that creates dimension on your lips. The packaging is kind of a pain because you have to really twist to get the lipstick to eventually come out of the tube. It feels nice and soft on the lips and lasts well.
Maryann T.
Great lipstick, and super pigmented, no need to keep reapplying. Mattes down fast, packaging is super pretty too. Glides onto the lips with no stiffness. I will be repurchase in some other shades too. A good lipstick that lasts for your money!
Marie K.
Mt Pleasant, SC
The pigmentation of EA lipsticks is amazing! As far as the color goes, I can only wear this one on a certain occasion, but it will work for people who like bold, sexy looks!
Tiffany B.
Richmond, TX
I love Elizabeth Arden cosmetics I've been using her for years. And this color is just amazing, vibrant and sexy. I am some what fair skin and it looks great on me.
Lori B.
Martinez, GA
Any Arden lipstick is FABULOUS. Get Ceramide of you can afford it. Lip pencil and lipstick make a long lasting, fabulous lip that is beautiful and CONVENIENT.
Maria L.
I love the color red is very good and it goes good with with any clothes that I can wear and if am going to a party it would look good with red dress
carshawn a.
Kent, WA
Theres many other colors that I use, this one color is my favorite one in particular but the others are no different there all great
Esraa A.
Brooklyn, NY
It is a really good shade of red that will match with any outfit that you would like to wear
sabeeta j.
Toronto, ON
This lipstick is a dream come true for me. I recently bought this and now it's my favorite lipstick of all time! If you get a chance to buy these, I totally recommend that you do!
sarah h.
I love all of Elizabeth Arden lipsticks i always find them so soft and they last so long that they are amazeballs and a must have in everyones makup bag
Tiffany B.
Richmond, TX
Should you wear a certain color lip to match your eyes?
Hibo A.
Manchester, NH
Is it really dark when you put on?

Amazon