Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Cheekcolor uploaded by Natalia M.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

• Vitamin-enriched
  • Long wearing
  • Color true

Let us Color Intrigue™· you with our make up products that deliver rich true color. It is a great collection of fashion forward, trend-right shades for eyes, lips and cheeks. Vitamin-enriched, lightweight and long lasting.

• Does this come out super pink or very light 1 Answers
  • Does this lipstick fade after a few sips of a beverage?1 Answers
Toody B.
I have this in terrarose which is a beautiful terra-cotta and rose mix. It looks so nice on my skin, applies over my foundation with no problems and has a nice sheen. It stays on all day and does not fade.
Tiffany G.
Boise, ID
I tried this product with amazing hopes because I've read great things, I was not disappointed! It was a great formula and it was easy to build up making it a perfect choice for the beginners in your life. I was able to take it from day to night and have already recommended it to a friend.
kristina d.
East Islip, NY
I love, love, love this Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Cheekcolor! It warms up my cheeks with just the right pop of pink. It lasts all day with no touch ups needed and brightens my face so much that i can even go without a highlighter. Who am i kidding? I'm addicted to highlighters! BUT if you are looking for a quick and effortless look this is the right cheek product for you!
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
I love this, I use it when I'm needing a pick me up. I think it lives up to it's claims, and the length of wear is all day (for me) It was around $10.00, but I have found that to be average for glow/blush.
Anna T.
Kimberly, WI
Tearose is such a beautiful color that adds just the right amount of color to make you look refreshed and awake! I would definitely recommend this for all skin types if you want a nice natural look!
Domhnall W.
Seattle, WA
Long lasting cheekcolor. Great for asian/medium skin tone. Really good shade. Not expensive. Don't like the container. The brush is standard quality.
tabetha T.
This line is fantastic I but this line at dillards and this section of the store always looks great this line is awesome makeup and worth the cost
Kellie P.
Temple, GA
I love this blush. It has a nice pigment and glides on nicely on my face. It lasts all day long. It works very well on my very fair skin.
Grace D.
Little Rock
This blush is amazing! It goes on so smooth and it leaves a matte finish as well! I recommend this blush over any other blush!
Sabrina N.
Beaumont, CA
I love how long lasting this blush is. I can put it on early in the morning and I know it will last me almost the whole day.
Daniera N.
Does this lipstick fade after a few sips of a beverage?
Jennifer W.
Does this come out super pink or very light