Elizabeth Arden Clear the Way Mask

by Elizabeth Arden

Leaves the skin feeling clean fresh and looking polished. Oil-free mask. Exfoliates and cleans away oil and unclogs pores. Refines skin tone.

• Benefits
  • Gently exfoliates to help clear away oil, unclog pores, and refine the appearance of skin.
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, fresh and looking polished
  • Antioxidant protection.
  • Improves skin's clarity, tone and radiance.
    Usage
  • Apply to damp skin and gently massage. Avoid eye area. Leave on a few minutes, then rinse. For sensitive skin, no need to massage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elizabeth Arden Clear the Way Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Nerissa D.
North Baldwin, NY
Love everything about this mask! I wish they still sold this !! Best for sensitive or combination skin.
lisa K.
Santa Monica, CA
I have used this clay mask for a long time.. i really prefer masks that are in a fluid form then the new kind of sheet ones!! This one really gives you a nice glow!
Andree D.
Hudson, WI
I adore this mask. I’ve been using it for years and it has remained a #holygrail product for me. I put it on and leave it for about 30 minutes and when I take it off I can see instant results. My skin just looks so bright and healthy, it’s amazing!
Josh M.
Oxford
A great option for saving my skin. If I’ve been slacking on my skincare this can clear and correct any issues quickly. It is slightly gritty so I apply it gently and let it do the work. A great option for an in shower mask before shaving.
Julianne K.
Made my skin feel hydrated. Refreshed and smoother. Clears pores and hydrates. No dry-tightness that I usually experience with products.
Priscilla R.
Cathedral Cty, CA
So my mom bought me this mask when I was younger let me tell you it burned my skin only because at that time I did not kno I had sensitive skin, the bottle is cute and if I didn't have sensitive skin I would definitely buy it again !
IramMalik M.
aldershot
This product is the best product in the range. It is very gentle on the skin. It clears the acne on the face. It gives a smooth and brighter look on the face. I would make this product a bit cheaper so more people can access it and help their skin out. This product is also very good for sensitive skin. It isn’t harsh. I would definitely recommend this product.
alexa I.
Orlando, FL
I always bet on masks, their result is instantly effective and i can always apply it, i recommend it because its price is good and it is always a good option to have it at home
Theona B.
Wilmington, DE
1,049 reviews
I have bought this a few times and I love it as an exfoliating scrub. It's great for oily skin, not sure how it is for acne- I can imagine the huge granules may well irritate sensitive skin and active spots. However, used on damp skin (as instructed) then vigorously massaged in and then left to sit for a few minutes before rinsing, this really does leave your skin glowing, smooth and very very clean.
This reminds me of Clinique's scrub but more intensive. I really think it's a great staple and good value too (*I didn't get a special price).
Alma C.
San Luis Potosí
Excelente producto para la piel la suavidad reafirme za entre otras cosas muy buenas personalmente me gusta!! ✅✅

Looking for your answer?