Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Premium Night Cream uploaded by Alexandra R.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Premium Night Cream 1.7 oz Premium Night Cream see more...

Francisca M.
Merced, CA
I love this night cream I feel like it makes my skin feel so much smoothr. When I forget to use it I can tell the difference. The best thing to do it put it on after you have done your nighty routine.
Thalita L.
Katy, TX
I love this product , i recommend to all, my skin is perfect now. Is a little expensive but is good.
Alexandra R.
I always had problematic skin since I have to deal with sensibility, dryness and the occadional breakout daily.
I first purchased this cream on Amazon last year in Spring and have to say that I am more than satisfied by it.
My skin is extremely moisturized, dewy and looks oh-so-fresh and healthy and feels just wonderful!
My dryness, tightness and breakouts are a thing of the past.
This cream I absolutely swear by!!
Niloofar S.
Northridge, CA
It's really improving for the skin and it's really great product although the price is little expensive but i guess it worth
Madeline T.
San Antonio, TX
Amazing! Leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth and doesn't feel greasy when it's on my face. It's pretty pricey but it's amazing
Karen M.
I love this product , I recommend to all , it has a great smell and helps quite my skin. recommend
Natalia A.
Me and my mom use this product almost every night. It has made a real difference on our skin and love the consistency of it. It isn't pricey but also not cheap, it's in between. It is effective and I recommend it to everybody that asks. I will buy it again when I'm done with this one.
Claudia R.
Los Angeles, CA
Will it clear my dark circles?
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Os this ok for all types of skins?